Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
My name is Rick Jeffery and I recently purchased an 06' on EBAY and I am anxiously waiting delivery, maybe this weekend. I own several other collector cars and I hope this one meets and exceeds all my expectations.

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
welcome..I'm getting mine this weekend as well..email me we'll meet up..I'm in SoCal..where you?

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
rick jeffery said:
My name is Rick Jeffery and I recently purchased an 06' on EBAY and I am anxiously waiting delivery, maybe this weekend. I own several other collector cars and I hope this one meets and exceeds all my expectations.

Welcome Rick. What color did you buy?

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
Welcome Rick!

Steve T

GT Owner
Sep 9, 2005
Texas
Congratulations on the new GT!

Make your way over to the owners forum and check out the thread on owners other rides, let us know what you have.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Welcome, you should be very happy!

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Welcome! Colors? :cheers

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
Thanks for welcomming me. My car is red with stripes. Never had the pleasure of going for a ride in one, but by the response of everyone I have talked to, I should be in for a pleasant suprise. My others cars are a Porsche 914 2 litre, 65' pontiac gto, 427 shelby continuation aluminum cobra and 289 fiberglass FIA continuation shelby cobra. With the new addition of the GT, I might be selling the 427 cobra. Looking forward to being a part of this group.

Cheers,

Rick

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
LEMANSZ said:
welcome..I'm getting mine this weekend as well..email me we'll meet up..I'm in SoCal..where you?

I'm in Danville CA., near Oakland.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
rick jeffery said:
Thanks for welcomming me. My car is red with stripes. Never had the pleasure of going for a ride in one, but by the response of everyone I have talked to, I should be in for a pleasant suprise. My others cars are a Porsche 914 2 litre, 65' pontiac gto, 427 shelby continuation aluminum cobra and 289 fiberglass FIA continuation shelby cobra. With the new addition of the GT, I might be selling the 427 cobra. Looking forward to being a part of this group.

Cheers,

Rick

Welcome, interested to hear why you might sell the bb aluminum car instead of the small block. I think I know why, but appreciate hearing your views.
You will love the GT!!

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Hi Rick,
Welcome! I have continuation and completion Aluminum 427 Cobras and have often described the GT driving experience as being in a civilized and safe Cobra. You are going to love it.
Kirby

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Kirby Vieira said:
Hi Rick,
Welcome! I have continuation and completion Aluminum 427 Cobras and have often described the GT driving experience as being in a civilized and safe Cobra. You are going to love it.
Kirby

ditto and happy b day kirby~!~! :party :party :party :party

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
bony said:
Welcome, interested to hear why you might sell the bb aluminum car instead of the small block. I think I know why, but appreciate hearing your views.
You will love the GT!!
The small block is fiberglass and with the leaf spring suspension, it is a little better on the track. I would hate for anything to happen to the aluminum body while on the track.