Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC

Last edited:

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
That is a neat item... I love the fact that it contains "shredded Ferrari" logos! In the corporate world we live in, it's very good to see good old fashioned confidence!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
centerpunch said:

this is the seller's first sale on ebay... well I will toss the dice, thanks for the post.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Looks like SAM THE JEEP MAN R E A L L Y wanted this item, so did I, it appears the 'snipers' won. Oh well.. :wink

Last edited:

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
hi bony
had i won, i would have shared it with you--lol
looks like we both got snaked at the end
the guy that won according to his bidding record has bought almost everything gt related that has been posted on ebay
i hope this seller with "0" feedbacks comes through with the goods !!!!
in any event, that was fun, we will have to split a beer over it when we get to detroit--hehehe

sam
#1451 red/white

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Sorry..I had to add it to the collection...I need something to do while I wait on the car...

I really want 2 of each item that isn't hard to find so I have one to finger and one that gets put up...

I actually started a binder on my car..I know I am anal and bored..with all the documentation..I currently have the order sheet from the dealer with their printouts for tracking and inventory showing the car and the various stages.

Once I get a VIN we are going to get the build date and have someone thats going to get me a tour of Wixom while the car is there..hopefully I can get some pictures.

I got a really neat paperweight a couple of weeks ago that came in the other day...looks cool and is signed by Colleti...really neat..my wife really wants the car to get here so I stop finding ways to spend money.

Got all the stickers for the car too..Since I have a heritage ordered I did the research on 1076 and plan to put static clings on to match..GOD I AM NUTS!!!

:)

Matt

Last edited:

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
so your are the "snake"--lol ???
good for you, glad one of us got it, instead of someone that will relist it next week for twice the money
i think you should share it with me and bony
4 months at each house ???

good luck with it, you can buy the beer in detroit
ps--if you are ever selling, bony and i get first crack at it !!!

sam
#1451 red/white

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Sam if you want I can have DVD copies made for you of the video's? Let me know..

And I will buy you and Bony the first round..after all he did have an ERA too didn't he :)

Even if it was Pats...

Matt

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
thx matt
if i'm correct, i already have all of them
i was more interested in the novelty of the entire item.

hopefully another will crop onto ebay, when they see the price this one went for
especially if it is a ford exec who gets the ax after the 23rd of this month !!!

sam
#1451 red/white

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I have a friend that does alot of collecting..has on of the largest hotwheel collections in the country..original 427 cobra..blah blah...I am going to show it to him and see if he can track down some..he has alot of contacts...If I find another I will let you and bony know.

matt

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
that works for me
(just let me know before bony--hehehehehe)

have a good evening

sam
#1451 red/white

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
427Aggie said:
Sorry..I had to add it to the collection...I need something to do while I wait on the car...

I really want 2 of each item that isn't hard to find so I have one to finger and one that gets put up...

I actually started a binder on my car..I know I am anal and bored..with all the documentation..I currently have the order sheet from the dealer with their printouts for tracking and inventory showing the car and the various stages.

Once I get a VIN we are going to get the build date and have someone thats going to get me a tour of Wixom while the car is there..hopefully I can get some pictures.

I got a really neat paperweight a couple of weeks ago that came in the other day...looks cool and is signed by Colleti...really neat..my wife really wants the car to get here so I stop finding ways to spend money.

Got all the stickers for the car too..Since I have a heritage ordered I did the research on 1076 and plan to put static clings on to match..GOD I AM NUTS!!!

:)

Matt

Hello Mat!
Yup ERA535 was Buckley engineered!! Great car, even if it was a tupperware example... I will take you up on a copy of the dvd, why not?
Cheers,
daniel
p.s. lets keep this place civil, unlike all 'those other forums'

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
427Aggie said:
Sam if you want I can have DVD copies made for you of the video's? Let me know..

And I will buy you and Bony the first round..after all he did have an ERA too didn't he :)

Even if it was Pats...

Matt

whataguy, welcome Mat, you will love the car!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
samthejeepman said:
hi bony
had i won, i would have shared it with you--lol
looks like we both got snaked at the end
the guy that won according to his bidding record has bought almost everything gt related that has been posted on ebay
i hope this seller with "0" feedbacks comes through with the goods !!!!
in any event, that was fun, we will have to split a beer over it when we get to detroit--hehehe

sam
#1451 red/white

ThreeStooges comes out of the woodwork with a DVD of the commercial, and
describes how it was done, not in the cool can. Had a buy it now price and I went down for it hook line and sinker.

Meanwhile the little stinker crashes the price on the brochures I just bought.
Oh well, maybe we need someone to track and forecast the price for the GT memorbilia (sp?)