Mustang FR500C Priced to move

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
From Ford Racing email notification:

Enhance Your Ride
Mustang FR500C
Buy a Piece of Mustang Racing Legend - Only 9 Left!

The Mustang FR500C is priced to move, so you must act fast if you want a slice of Mustang racing history. Here's its pedigree: in its inaugural season, the FR500C Mustang captured the 2005 driver, team and manufacturer championships in the Grand Am Koni Challenge Series. In 2007, victory lane again became a familiar place as the FR500C won the first three events of the season. With a 400hp "Cammer' engine, this racer is ready to take the lead. With only 9 remaining from the total build of 43 by Ford Racing, and with a reduced price of $99,900 (down from $129,900), it is time to order before they're gone forever. For additional information, visit the Competition Mustang page. To order yours, see our order form or contact your local Ford or Lincoln Mercury Dealer.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
This is probably an indication that they are getting ready to introduce it's successor, a new and improved version. I'd be leary of buying yesterdays race car, you may not be competitive 6 months from now.

Be a great toy though.:thumbsup

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
This is probably an indication that they are getting ready to introduce it's successor, a new and improved version. I'd be leary of buying yesterdays race car, you may not be competitive 6 months from now.

Be a great toy though.:thumbsup

I'm still waiting for the Boss 302, 390 hp with the weight of the v6 stang and gt500 suspension. Oh well I'll have to settle for my GT.