Loder 1899 Ford GT

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
36ic.png

700 hp and if anyone can translate please do i'll try to use a program.

Here

from translator program:

Added also the wheel dimensions. Now 21 tariff fills large light alloy wheels with hollow spokes and tires of the dimension 325/35 the wheel housings.

Blaze(Loder) 1899 for the Ford GT a special Tuningprogramm presented.

Much, read the slogan helps much with the Motortuning and the achievement of the 5,4-Liter-compressor-V8 of 550 to 700 HP was in such a way increased.

Optionally the GT can be rigged also with a powerful tail spoiler.

A thread chassis provides for optimal road solidarity.

Moves optical blaze(Loder) 1899 to the GT with a front spoiler lip, new outside mirrors and lateral air introductions from carbon fiber to body.

A high-grade steel haven exhaust system provides for a full V8-sounded.

The interior is disguised with selected leather as well as carbon parts...

... particularly with the desires of the customer to be co-ordinated.

I found an article i'm going to translate here

Blaze(Loder) Ford GT: Well grow-growing

what makes a supersports car still better? Tuner blaze(Loder) 1899 on special customer's request the Ford GT took care of and an exclusive Tuningprogramm for the US sportsman presented.

Much, read the slogan helps much with the Motortuning and the achievement of the 5.4-Liter-compressor-V8 of 550 to 700 HP to have increase-added in such a way also the wheel dimensions. Now 21 tariff fills large light alloy wheels with hollow spokes and tires of the dimension 325/35 the wheel housings, a thread chassis provides for their accurate guidance and a high-grade steel haven exhaust system for a full V8-sounded.Optically moves blazes(Loder) to the GT with a front spoiler lip, new outside mirrors and lateral air introductions from carbon fiber to body. The interior is disguised with selected leather as well as carbon parts, which are co-ordinated particularly with the desires of the customer.

Attachments

• IMG_3259.jpg
    IMG_3259.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 9