K029 is almost done,

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I can't do the Pebble Beach show again. They over invite. It's a massive elbow to elbow sea of people. Unbelievable. But I would go to Auto Week as there are cool events that no one knows about. Those are worth it. I also wouldn't bring my car to the Exotics on the Row. Way too many crazy people. I did enjoy watching that show from my hotel balcony though!

Ed

PS But the Awsum GT place rocks!

Totally agree... most events are way over invited or over attended... but there are still things to do without attending the over booked events.

The Cannery Row event is a joke... free event and WAY too many people attended to make it fun.

Pebble Beach Concours this year was a mess. It took us 2 hours to drive 2 1/2 miles. We would have walked but they don't allow walk-in traffic.

The Quail this year was not bad getting in and out if you don't stay until the end and arrive early

The Airport party was ok but also way overcrowded

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Dave and Roz, congratulations. I'm sure the anticipation is just overwhelming. So happy for you guys.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Totally agree... most events are way over invited or over attended... but there are still things to do without attending the over booked events.

The Cannery Row event is a joke... free event and WAY too many people attended to make it fun.

Pebble Beach Concours this year was a mess. It took us 2 hours to drive 2 1/2 miles. We would have walked but they don't allow walk-in traffic.

The Quail this year was not bad getting in and out if you don't stay until the end and arrive early

The Airport party was ok but also way overcrowded

I must have been lucky. I went to the Quail after the 2019 Heritage Edition reveal at Laguna Seca and rolled right in and stayed past the closing at the last restaurant/bar pavilion until late with no problems. I was also very lucky regarding Pebble Beach. I left Katie’s Place at 8:45 am and parked on the bus route just as a bus was pulling up at 9:00 am. At 9:15 the bus was dropping us off at the Concours D’ Elegance. Crowds were light at that time and I left at 1:30 to catch a flight out of San Jose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Time for a party in Fresno! All the GTs with friends! Welcome.