Just purchased another GT

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Now several days ago i placed a bid for a GT on Ebay
# 4600481753. Auction ended. Today i receive a 2nd chance offer for the vehicle. Now no where in the auction did it state that the buy it now price was in addition to MSRP or my initial Bid. Will this dealer be liable for selling at the vehicle at the buy it now price....???

Jimmy J

Dec 28, 2005
Tampa, FL
What did the 2nd chance offer say? Did they mean to list it at $165,000.00?? Looks like their first time on Ebay. Good luck on getting them to go through with that one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...6fsoo%3D2&fcl=3&frpp=50&fvi=1&item=4600481753

Birdman93

GT Ordered
Dec 17, 2005
Iowa
The Vehicle Purchase Protection program though eBay protects against fraud or material misrepresentation. I think I would contact eBay before you go any further. JMHO

Here's their company website with the listing for the GT you bid on:

http://www.bustermiles.com/main2.shtml

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
looks like a typo, dealers in California are not liable for typo's.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I emailed the dealer and ordered 10 cars at $16.5K each. If he thinks he's gonna get $16.5K over sticker in this market, he's having pipe dreams.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
ByeEnzo said:
I emailed the dealer and ordered 10 cars at $16.5K each. If he thinks he's gonna get $16.5K over sticker in this market, he's having pipe dreams.

keep us posted on the dealer's reply :banana

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
That car has been on Ebay many times and has been on before at the same 16.5 price. I suspect that it will be explained as a typo, although that may or may not explain its resubmission. I have spoken with that dealer several times over the months of listing and, of alll the dealers (and thats saying a lot) were possbily the biggest as*holes...no...wait... there was _________ and _________ and _____________ and particually ____________.

BTW, the same scam was tried by another dealer in auction 4586153463

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Dr Robert Harms said:
That car has been on Ebay many times and has been on before at the same 16.5 price. I suspect that it will be explained as a typo, although that may or may not explain its resubmission. I have spoken with that dealer several times over the months of listing and, of alll the dealers (and thats saying a lot) were possbily the biggest as*holes...no...wait... there was _________ and _________ and _____________ and particually ____________.

BTW, the same scam was tried by another dealer in auction 4586153463

if this can be proved the state atty gen consumer affair office should have a field day with this dealer... :mad

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
I have left several emails & phone calls to this dealership. No one has contacted me as of yet. I want my other GT. How would i inform Ebay of this? I can't figure their site out. Give me a phone and a person if possible.