It's here...

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
Yes, it finally arrived from Omaha, NE...late but it's here,,,got it cleaned up by BH Ford and drove it home..It;s bitchin...no issues with paint bubbles, etc...or mis-aligned panels...the radio SUCKS...can't even find stations and it's so counter-intuative!!! it's the first thing to go...yeaaaaaa going to the SAAC meeting on PCH sunday 0900 so show off...

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Congratulations!

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
how the hell do I post the pictures? I've tried, I've tried...

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Congrats on getting her home!

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
First Impressions

I have owned them all...Porsche Turbos...Corba's...3 different Ferrari's including a 2006 F430 with F-1 paddles..etc., etc.,..I HAVE NEVER, EVER HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH A CAR...PERIOD!!!This thing is so well balanced, so freaking fast and so much basic car fun...it's just sick...sick...sick. I ran PCH and got stopped twice by the LASD (FOS, so I got off) and wasn't even going THAT fast and I can tell, that as each miles goes by this THING will grow better and better...sorry to ramble but of you are lurking here thinking of buying one...don't waste anymore time..do it..before the prices start rising again with the build period comes to and end...FORD..this is the 'pace car for an entire company..."thank you'

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
:party :banana :banana :cheers :party :party

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
exactly what I said...

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
LEMANSZ said:
...(FOS, so I got off)...

Pardon my ignorance, but what does FOS mean?

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
friend of sheriff

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
I'm goign to try and post...

Attachments

• IMGP0389.JPG
    IMGP0389.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMGP0388.JPG
    IMGP0388.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 80

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
So you like it then??!

That's great that you have fallen instantly in love.... just how I felt about mine too.

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Yes!

Lemansz,

I agree, this car IS the Cat's Ass! I took my friend out for drive tonight and he really liked the neck-snapping-torque that this beast produces. It makes other cars quite boring. I feel everyone's enthusiasm.

I will not make to the meeting on Sunday, however I would like to speak with you again within the next week or so...

Jay

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
call me, this afternoon before 2, after the run

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Florida Chris said:
Pardon my ignorance, but what does FOS mean?
I guess friggin owesome is what he means.. But has still foam on his mouth from the effervescent GT initiation we aLL WENT THROUGH.... :biggrin

(... oh, it was nice to be a virgin, in the end of it....)

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
..it seems I will always be a virgin with this car...I pretty much slept in it Friday night...oh, that's wrong...LOVE THIS THING...quirks and all