In the Market for a Ford GT Again

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
My car has been in the shop for almost 6 weeks now.....found out the radiator itself does not need replacing, just the stuff in front of it (car bumped a curb a decade ago, and the then-owner didn't replace anything other than the cracked bumper because the damage was really minor but over time got weepy).

The other good news was the car is really solid mechanically.

Reactions: Cadster

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
OK, finally got my car back and was able to quadruple the miles I have put on the car since purchase (from 8 to around 40)......so now can rest it until next year....LOL

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Have added another 60+ miles this week, alot of fun to drive while still trying to keep the go pedal under control as I learn the car.

Did find out, just like with the Diablo, to avoid overpass U-Turns because of the blind spot.

Reactions: Cadster

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
I have to have the seat one click from all the way forward to drive(keep your comments to yourself lol). Fits like a glove but the pillar blocks half the side mirror and turning left is pretty blind. I'm getting used to it, and the car, 230 miles now, once without rain.
Plenty of storage behind the seats though.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
I have to have the seat one click from all the way forward to drive(keep your comments to yourself lol). Fits like a glove but the pillar blocks half the side mirror and turning left is pretty blind. I'm getting used to it, and the car, 230 miles now, once without rain.
Plenty of storage behind the seats though.

😁 Randy Newman was wrong!

(That doesn't count as a 'comment' does it??)