Hello Everyone !

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
I am back, I have been in Florida for the last 18 months and glad to be back in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Dexter, I am a Ford Senior Master Technician. I have worked on many GT's and have had as many as 38 GT's in my care. I am not a owner, but I am very passionate about the car, committed to the owner and have great attention to detail. For those of you that prefer not to take on the challenge of repair or upgrades to your GT, I am avaliable at the dealership or a beautiful, air conditioned, very secure shop of my own. Message me for more information. I am not sure if I am allowed to leave my phone number here.:wink

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I am back, I have been in Florida for the last 18 months and glad to be back in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Dexter, I am a Ford Senior Master Technician. I have worked on many GT's and have had as many as 38 GT's in my care. I am not a owner, but I am very passionate about the car, committed to the owner and have great attention to detail. For those of you that prefer not to take on the challenge of repair or upgrades to your GT, I am avaliable at the dealership or a beautiful, air conditioned, very secure shop of my own. Message me for more information. I am not sure if I am allowed to leave my phone number here.:wink

I can confirm that Dexter is a very accomplished Senior Master Technician, and specifically very familier with the Ford GT. He did some work on mine back in 2009 at Scottsdale's "Power Ford" and I was very impressed with his abilities.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Dexter,

Good to have you back here. Go ahead and post your phone # and send me a PM with your contact info as well. Talk soon.

Chip

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
Thank you all for the welcome and kind words. You can call or text me at 828-290-6410. :wink

Last edited:

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
Chip, my member status will not allow me to message you. Sorry :(

Semperfi3069

Sep 26, 2008
Hendersonville, NC
Just a note to update my contact information. Cell # 828-290-6410, email blueovalgt@yahoo.com

Dexter

Last edited: