GTX1's in Malibu

oskie100

GT Owner
Nov 23, 2005
Simi Valley, California
Here are more GTX1 photo's from Sunday morning in Malibu and at the Calabasas car cruise that happens every sunday morning. It was great meeting up with forum member's /// malibu, kave, woboose, lemanz, peter (GTX1 #2 car owner) and other's that showed. When we sat down for coffee at Starbuck's, I found myself sitting next to Mark Gerisch of Genaddi Design Group! What a great down to earth guy. He was driving a shelby GTH rental while in town and was soon to be on his way to Barrett Jackson. I was supprised to see 2 GTX1's! Anyway great photo op!!!!! Hope the photos post if not I'll try again tomorrow!

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Here are more GTX1 photo's from Sunday morning in Malibu and at the Calabasas car cruise that happens every sunday morning. It was great meeting up with forum member's /// malibu, kave, woboose, lemanz, peter (GTX1 #2 car owner) and other's that showed. When we sat down for coffee at Starbuck's, I found myself sitting next to Mark Gerisch of Genaddi Design Group! What a great down to earth guy. He was driving a shelby GTH rental while in town and was soon to be on his way to Barrett Jackson. I was supprised to see 2 GTX1's! Anyway great photo op!!!!! Hope the photos post if not I'll try again tomorrow!

no pics, if we havent noticed, btw...

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
I heard a rumor about some pics of that Mustang GT-H doing some donuts or something. Gotta love rental cars!!! If you have some, I'd like to see them.

Thanks

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
More photos of meet in Malibu and Calabasis on Sunday Jan 14th
http://www.exoticcarsite.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=60662

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime

really think the red no stripes has it.. not sure about the basic red coloring, though.. the silver/tungsten does look massive..

cool

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal

Your car looks great Jeff:thumbsup

Hey, did you get to know the guy with the red car with the trick wheels? They look exactly like the ones Genaddi was(is) offering on the GTX1 and had on his tangerine/yellow show car. I like those wheels and want a set. Does the owner use lug locks:wink ?

Thanks for the pics!

Mike Munro 878

Jan 19, 2007
Calabasas
Yes it was a lot of fun. Thank you to all the Ford Gt owners who participated in the event. You can visit my site, at www.mjmfotos.com

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
Hi Kent,
They are the same wheels Genaddi is offering. Is your car on the way? You are going to love it. Call me when it arrives..
Jeff

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
Gtx1

I just signed a contract to start my GTX1. There will be another one in California. I'm just outside San Francisco. Any suggestions? I'm also doing the performance package, convenience package and Brembo logo.
Tom

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Tom, If you can actually go to the factory, I would recommend it. That way you can see in person all the cool things they can do. I did, and it convinced me to do more than what I started with. Seeing is believing!

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
Gtx1

Good advice I will fly out. I wanted to see the operation. Who knows, Mo options, mo options mo options.
Tom