GTX1 @ sebring

gtx1

GTX1 Owner
Apr 5, 2006
I heard a lot of chatter about the GTX1. If any one would like to see it I will be @Sebring for Chin motor sports track days on 12/31. Done at 5 drinks by 7.The car is really unbelievable without the roof. The chassy is stiffened for a better than stock ride and the power package is night and day from the original and the sound is sweeter than a fine sax. End your curiosity, see it for yourself,once your in it w/o the roof the cost seems minor. No more claustrophiobia! I'll be happy to discuss. Bob C 407.342.1974

RSAEVENTS

Dec 30, 2006
Orlando, FL
Having spend more time than most in the GTX1 I can agree with your feedback on the car... It is night and day from the original. If you are looking to truly experience the potential your GT has to offer, check out the X1...

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Jeremy Clarkson's test drive video of the GTX1 provides an incredible testimonial about how special a car the GTX1 is. . When the X1's start hitting the streets, tracks and events in numbers, these cars will be in big demand.

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
How did it go at Sebring?

Any chance you can post up some pics?

gtx1

GTX1 Owner
Apr 5, 2006
incredible sebring

New Years eve @ sebring was a memorable experience. 17 turns of adrenaline, I have a lot of learning to do but the car was beyond great. Touching 160 with no top was fantastic and surprising how calm it was inside the car. By 1am new years day the stories had the gtx1 at 275mph !!!! Handling was predictable at least on the cars behalf. My wife and I both drove, a good time had by all, except a few carreras' and a ferrari we passed !! Happy New Year to all.

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
I believe this is you. I had hoped to be there but I was not able to make it. I usually take my other toy but if I had my gtx1 by then I would have been smiling with you.

Attachments

• GTX1 at Sebring Dec 06.jpg
    GTX1 at Sebring Dec 06.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 130

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Jeremy Clarkson's test drive video of the GTX1 provides an incredible testimonial about how special a car the GTX1 is. . When the X1's start hitting the streets, tracks and events in numbers, these cars will be in big demand.

I bought the DVD. Too bad Jeremy is such a putz. The whole DVD is just American Car bashing until it ends with the GT. The praise for the GT would mean more if it had not followed such an idiot show at the beginning. Shooting up (literally) a car was really stupid. I almost hate to recommend this DVD. Watching this idiot slide around a track and rave about the GT was somewhat interesting.:willy