GTX1 illustrations in various colors

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Go to www.GTX1.com if you want to see what the GTX1 looks like in the various factory colors, with and without stripes. If you can't find the color you want, they will repaint your car as they did with the prototype which left the factory as a red car.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Nice! One of the many lines on the GT that I like so much is the rear shoulder line (if you know what I mean) - the hips (jeez this could go badly wrong for me! But I think you know what I mean?!). That line is accentuated further on the GTX.

I wouldn't consider a conversion only because I'm in the UK - but I'd love to hear about anyone who does. The torsional rigidity is an understandable concern...

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
agree with the torsial stiffness concern. Having (had) a few Ferraris, I tell you. drive a SPIDER is fun, but you can see and feel the difference :ack vs a coupe, if you go to the limit....

Beautiful again in midnight blue, with the stripes... I could fall for that. And easier parking entry/exit in crammed parking a definite improvement. :thumbsup

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
GTX1 illustrations...

Ford engineers were involved in making the changes necessary to accomplish the conversion while maintaining the integrity of the car. This is the way Ford would have done it if the production had included a roadster. I hope to have a first hand experience either driving or riding in the prototype after the Barrett-Jackson, and, if so fortunate, will share that experience on this forum.

GOOGLEVP

Jan 16, 2006
Cool Pics-Thanks

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
GTX1 illustrations...

I left Phoenix before the GTX1 could be moved outside and missed out on an opportunity to go for a ride with its creator, Mark Gerisch, but will try again when it's at the Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach at the end of March.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mr. Yahoo - change of mind ?

GOOGLEVP said:
Cool Pics-Thanks

But hey, isn't the car heftily overpriced for you...!? :lol :lol :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
darn, I was there and just walked past the car having seen it at Sema, wished I knew there was much to learn.