gtsaver.com

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
gtsaver.com For GT onwers only, FINALLY OPENS!

I have a new web site that will allow you to purchase an updated version of the floor jack adapter. This is based on a similar design that was posted and tested two months ago.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12510&postcount=76

www.gtsaver.com

More products to come!

Thanks for your patience and please bookmark the site for future GT products.

Jay
user_online.gif

Last edited:

Bman33

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2006
Miami
Very cool!!! Are they manufactured and ready for delivery?

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Ok these are for the floor jack..do you know how long before you have the lift plates?

Also what are the delivery times right now????I am getting ready to do an oil change and would like to use these.

And thanks for doing these...its a great help.

matt

Last edited:

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Jay, this is great news - we're lucky to have you on the Forum to design and manufacture these items... I've mailed you off Forum for European delivery advice.

I'm waiting for the transaxle rad to come in to Roush - in the meantime if you designed a better vent bolt.... :biggrin

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Transaxle vent plug needed

Hi Neil,

Yes, I am working on a vent bolt solution right now since mine is still having problems. I'll keep you posted. Jay
Neilda said:
Jay, this is great news - we're lucky to have you on the Forum to design and manufacture these items... I've mailed you off Forum for European delivery advice.

I'm waiting for the transaxle rad to come in to Roush - in the meantime if you designed a better vent bolt.... :biggrin

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Adapter for fitting over the pad of an auto lift?

Hi Matt,

Currently, the problem with making an adapter that fits over a pad on an automotive lift is the lack of consistancy in size. It seems that several persons are using the "4-pack" and putting them on an automotive lift, even though the adapters sit on top of the automotive lift pads.

I can make a larger size version, specifically for your the pads on your lift. I would need to see an image with dimensions. To make these, I must start off with a much larger piece of material. Right now, I start off with a 5 inch diameter rod of material. For your requirement, I would have to use 8 inch diameter material.

If you are serious, then I will make them, however, the material cost will greatly impact the final price. Please let me know.

Thanks, Jay
www.gtsaver.com

427Aggie said:
Ok these are for the floor jack..do you know how long before you have the lift plates?

Also what are the delivery times right now????I am getting ready to do an oil change and would like to use these.

And thanks for doing these...its a great help.

matt

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Units still in stock as of 3-3-2006!

Bman33,

Yes, we still have some units in stock. I am manufacturing another batch so we do not run out!

Thanks, Jay
www.gtsaver.com
Bman33 said:
Very cool!!! Are they manufactured and ready for delivery?

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Thanks Jay,

I went ahead and ordered the 4 puck setup...I will figure out a way to get them on the lift.

matt