Great News

jtatum01

GT Owner
Feb 27, 2006
South Carolina
Well I have to say the guys at Ford did a GREAT job on my GT . As you know last week my car developed a oil leak below the supercharger and I was more than a little concerned that it would not be repaired to my satisfaction or on time , well I was wrong . The guys at my local Ford dealer said they would have it replaced in 3 days with a whole new supercharger and everything would be done by the book . I got a call at 3pm today that the car was finished , First thing I checked was mileage to see if they had been out on tour and to my surprise not 1 mile had been put on the car then I looked over the car and the install looked 1st class. The mechanic took his time going over the whole process with me and I could not be happier . Thumbs up :thumbsup to all the guys at Ford for making this a little easier to handle . I know as a owner you have heard all the bad endings so I just wanted to say that this was handled at a level above my expectation and I won't hesitate to go back . Thanks to all the guys at Bob Bennett Ford in Columbia , S.C. for doing a Great job.

Pipelion

Cool :cool

Must be nice to have it back!

Allan

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I still don't have a clear picture in my mind of exactly where this leak was coming from - was it near the pulley area?

Great you have it fixed. Hopefully other leaky GT's will be fixed soon too,