got to see the Shelby GT500 up close and personal

04SVTCobra

Mar 27, 2006
Tampa, Fl.
was in Detroit for business last week and my boss suprised me on the last day of work - a tour of the mustang assembly plant. she knows i'm a huge mustang fan

my company does some work for Ford and i got the chance to see some cool stuff.

first stop was to where they build the mustang (Flat Rock) and i was in Shelby Heaven. i was so confused, did not know what color i liked best. the gray with silver stripes or the white blue combo.
I even saw a black on black convert Shelby driving by. just AWESOME!!! :thumbsup :banana

one of the mechanics even fired up one of them for me - up close and personal.

they also had the California Special in the field, the only one i didnt see was the Hertz Shelby.

then we went to the development buildings and i got to see some clay models, really cool how they make them. anyways i saw something that looks like the up coming Adrenalin!. (it was a partial clay model) and the new SUV that is based on the fusion car - not clay, they were making the leather seats - real sharp looking!

only bad thing about it all - no pictures allowed. :ack

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I thought the adrenaline was cancelled. Is there a possiblity for a comeback? A friend bought a Trailblazer SS because the adrenaline was canned. If they are going to build it they need to let us in on the secret.

04SVTCobra

Mar 27, 2006
Tampa, Fl.
Silverbullitt said:
I thought the adrenaline was cancelled. Is there a possiblity for a comeback? A friend bought a Trailblazer SS because the adrenaline was canned. If they are going to build it they need to let us in on the secret.

last internet rumor was that it is back on since they realized they need a truck.

but it might have been an old clay molding or maybe even the Saleen Truck. Sit was only a partial molding