Ford Racing Parts Access?

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Does anyone (PM if not appropriate to post) have a dealer who has in stock items like the GT License Plate Frame, Ignition Coil Covers, Coolant Overflow Cap, Oil Fill Cap?

Also, is anyone using the GT Seat Covers? They are fugly but would provide a degree of protection for seats that I do not want to replace.

Finally, in the final throes of buying my GT, I had come down to two cars, and I bought the blue one here in Georgia. The dealer (St. Louis) with the black/silver (all options but standard wheels) still has his. He is a great guy, and if anyone wants it, you could contact him. Again, this may be something you can ask me in a PM, but just wanted people to know that it is, for now, still available.

P.S. The people on the GT Hotline were very nice, and we hope to have some resolution today about the missing parts.

P.P.S. My transmission is a four speed. Is that the correct gear box? (One never knows with my car...which is soon to be more rare than any others).

- doc

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
eshrink said:
Does anyone (PM if not appropriate to post) have a dealer who has in stock items like the GT License Plate Frame, Ignition Coil Covers, Coolant Overflow Cap, Oil Fill Cap?

Also, is anyone using the GT Seat Covers? They are fugly but would provide a degree of protection for seats that I do not want to replace.

Finally, in the final throes of buying my GT, I had come down to two cars, and I bought the blue one here in Georgia. The dealer (St. Louis) with the black/silver (all options but standard wheels) still has his. He is a great guy, and if anyone wants it, you could contact him. Again, this may be something you can ask me in a PM, but just wanted people to know that it is, for now, still available.

P.S. The people on the GT Hotline were very nice, and we hope to have some resolution today about the missing parts.

P.P.S. My transmission is a four speed. Is that the correct gear box? (One never knows with my car...which is soon to be more rare than any others).

- doc

4speed? something is wrong here... can't be correct.

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I think he's joking - "Sunday morning in the new GT" :biggrin