Ford Racing Exhaust PN:M 9430-GTX For Sale on eBay

Apr 24, 2006
OK Guys and Gals, I have a pre-owned (sounds better than used :wink ) Ford Racing Exhaust system PN:
M 9430-GTX for sale on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=220002223721&ih=012&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT
I purchased this from another member here on the forum to put on my 05 Black/Silver GT. Unfortunately I had to sell the GT :thumbsdow …So I could get my new 06 Heritage GT! :thumbsup As a part of the deal in buying my Heritage, I was given the opportunity to purchase any accessories at dealer cost plus a few dollars so…… I decided to go with all new accessories for my new GT including a brand new Ford Racing Exhaust system with, you guessed it, the exact same PN: M 9430-GTX. :biggrin While this might seem vain, instead please see it as a great opportunity to get a great exhaust system for much less than the suggested $4,499.00 retail price. :thumbsup I will be more than happy to deal directly with any members here on the forum so if you have any interest, please do not hesitate to PM me. A friend of mine is listing the exhaust on eBay so there will be a slight delay if you try and contact me through eBay.

John