Dodge Demon For Sale

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Other than sunroof, this car has all options including full graphics packageI. Also has PPF with ceramic coating. I can send detailed pictures for those interested. 1,800 miles.

$107,000

Reactions: JWZ

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Should call this the Darth Vader special edition. Great looking car. Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: twobjshelbys

CampoLady

GT Owner
May 25, 2018
Did you order a passenger seat ? Have you ever taken your Demon to the Drag Strip ?
Can the Warranty be transferred ?

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
All original manuf warranties are tranferrable. Great cars

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Sweet ride.... gonna be a great new Christmas present for someone!!!!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Did you order a passenger seat ? Have you ever taken your Demon to the Drag Strip ?
Can the Warranty be transferred ?

Yes, I blew the budget and payed the extra buck for a passenger seat. Never to the drag strip and the warranty is transferable.

Reactions: JWZ

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Great cars. Mine is about to hit 4,000 miles. Had it to the strip several times. Started with local 1/8-mile track to learn launch, then went to a 1/4-mile track near Bakersfield and pulled a 10.8 on first run. Eventually whittled that down to a 10.23 at 135 mph. Again, first day at 1/4-mile track with the car. Made 14 passes that day without issue. The power chiller let’s you run over and over within minutes of each run without any heat soak.

Also, drove car 200+ miles to that track, swapped front wheels for skinnies myself, ran those numbers, swapped wheels back, drove 200+ miles home. All in one day, with ZERO support staff/vehicle. Not many 10.2 cars can make that claim, especially for around a hundred grand. Plenty of owners have hit 9s with these cars under proper conditions (good DA and prepped track).

Also, when not at the track, these cars are like every other LX platform car out there — great steering, great ride quality, great seat comfort, great interior space and cargo space. In short, great cars in every way (am I being redundant...). Could drive a Demon cross country as easily as a 2005-2006 GT. But with more people and luggage.

GLWS Brian!