DBK- Will there be Forum for the 2016+ GT or...

StormBringer

Jul 18, 2014
Greenwich & Malibu
Will the 2016+ GT registry/Forum be incorporated into this Forum? That is if it's called a Ford GT. I'm well aware of the separate GT 40 and this GT forum.

Will someone 6'2" about 225lbs fit in this new vehicle?

PS Nice changes to homepage. Last time I was online I remember your basement was flooded, hope all was resolved in a positive manner.

BC

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Will the 2016+ GT registry/Forum be incorporated into this Forum? That is if it's called a Ford GT. I'm well aware of the separate GT 40 and this GT forum.

PS Nice changes to homepage. Last time I was online I remember your basement was flooded, hope all was resolved in a positive manner.

BC

Ummm,, this is the forum for all GT's ... You're are in the 2016 section...:biggrin I am sure there will be a tech section once we have a car on the streets..

StormBringer

Jul 18, 2014
Greenwich & Malibu
Thanks, however I do recall some members with unkind comments and being referred to the www.gt40s.com site. So my question still stands.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Thanks, however I do recall some members with unkind comments and being referred to the www.gt40s.com site. So my question still stands.

?? Seems like there is a section already. You are in it.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I am praying we somehow get to 2 pages on this question.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii

BC

Some surgery will be required but the cost is included in the MSRP. :wink

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
there is a 2017 Ford GT Facebook page.

I believe all of the first years production will be model year 2017 independent of the calendar date of manufacture.