ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

This thread is only viewable by Lifetime Subscribed Members and Supporting Vendors. Please don't reference it outside of this thread as what I write here is not for general distribution. On Wednesday, September 30, I will be flying my Cirrus to Fresno, California to pick up the remains of our good friend Daniel Bonyhadi. Jake and his lovely wife Sam (Project 321) will pick Veronica and I up at the airport. At 7 p.m. that evening we will be taking Lorna out to dinner at her husband's favorite restaurant, the Elbow Room in Fresno, California. Lorna has told me on more than one occasion that she always enjoys getting together with Daniel's "Ford GT friends". She thinks we're more fun than his Rotary friends.

As such, if any other Forum Lifetime Members would like to join us at the Elbow Room that night to honor Daniel's memory and provide his wife with an enjoyable evening among friends, you are welcome to join us. I would appreciate it if Members who live relatively close would drive their GT to the restaurant that evening.

I know Lorna would like to hear about a memorable experience you've had with Daniel. She's doing pretty well despite all she has gone through. I am deeply honored that she has asked me to transport Daniel's ashes to Rally IV where they will be scattered at the Texas Mile.

As some Makers Mark Manhattan's will be consumed on Wednesday night, Veronica and I will spend the night in Fresno and will fly back to Scottsdale with Daniel on Thursday morning.

Lifetime Members would like to join us can PM me or post up here. Again, please don't reference this thread or this event outside of this lifetime members thread. Thanks.

Chip

Last edited: