California Ford GT Owners Registry

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Our California GT owners group has increased to 26!

If you are not on the list and you live in California and would like to have your name on the registry please contact me.

Once you are on the list you will be given a copy of the group in the event you need to contact someone with a question, road trip, dinner, lunch etc. Please keep the list private to only members on the list.

Jerry

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
Our California GT owners group has increased to 26!

If you are not on the list and you live in California and would like to have your name on the registry please contact me.

Once you are on the list you will be given a copy of the group in the event you need to contact someone with a question, road trip, dinner, lunch etc. Please keep the list private to only members on the list.

Jerry

Gee Jerry, I will get a flyer together that YOU can post and invite everyone to dinner with Mario Andretti. If they bring their GT's they can get their car signed and a picture of Mario. This gourmet dinner on June 12th will feature Andretti wines and every penny in the till will go to BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF FRESNO COUNTY. Be sure to save June 12th to dine at Jerry's :banana
May I suggest a reserved GT parking area? :lol
,,,and oh by the way, thanks for being a presenting sponsor!!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Thanks Daniel... Remember this event is very limited - guessing only 50 people and 10-20 are most likely spoken for already. I will save the entire front gated driveway for the GT's.

How many of you would be interested in attending?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Perhaps we could sell cruises with Mario, he will naturally want to take my lightweight (no heavy stripes) version since it is the quickest. :cheers :thumbsup :cheers

seriously, ten people are in Mario's group which includes the president of Firestone/Bridgestone. ten in your group, ten in the other presenting sponsor, which leaves 20 for BGC board members and heavy weight supporters to grab.
And we haven't even drawn up a flyer yet. Darn, I forgot I will need some seats as well, no comps on this event. Our cocktail party will have room for 75 folks to cover those that waited to long to get dinner reservations.