http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316609

Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Good Pics!

I'm re-living the week in my mind... It was truly a one on a lifetime event!

Good Pics and Posts. Nice pair of 429's!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
50 BMG said:
EDIT:

Well it won't let me post the all the pics so I'll link it to another board:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316609

Great pics, where was the shot taken with the Boss 429? Also congrats on getting Camilo to apply your decals, high priced help to say the very least! :lol

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
bony said:
Great pics, where was the shot taken with the Boss 429? Also congrats on getting Camilo to apply your decals, high priced help to say the very least! :lol

Boss 9 pics were taken in the Gallatin National Forest, Hyalite Reservoir in Bozeman, Montana.

Camillo was part of the purchase from Village Ford. It was the first public car with (permanent) Gulf decals, guess it's just a bonus he did them.

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
50 BMG said:
Boss 9 pics were taken in the Gallatin National Forest, Hyalite Reservoir in Bozeman, Montana.

Camillo was part of the purchase from Village Ford. It was the first public car with (permanent) Gulf decals, guess it's just a bonus he did them.

I know that guy in the grey jacket :lol Nice pics James! Is your Father taking my advice on the picture of the cars? Camilo loved the idea :biggrin

Keith.

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Ya I just burned about 100 good pics onto a CD and he will be sending Camillo a copy next week I think.

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
50 BMG said:
Ya I just burned about 100 good pics onto a CD and he will be sending Camillo a copy next week I think.

Where is the Shelby in those pics?

I would also like a copy of that CD if possable.

I was glad to hang out with you guys during the meet and gald you came by on Sunday. The Steeda won its' class at the end of the day, which was 5:00 pm and I was a lobster but great to have you guys out to see what Detroit has to offer. I can really say that not only have I met some fantastic people through out my journey, but have made some friends for life!!!! You and your Dad are why I keep your "phone numbers" on me at all times. I am happy that I could make it special for you as well.

Come back soon!

Keith

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Keith-

We appreciate it.

I'll get a copy out to you as well.

Take care in the meantime!

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
50 BMG said:
Keith-

We appreciate it.

I'll get a copy out to you as well.

Take care in the meantime!

You too! One of best parts about my job is that I get to meet people like you and your father. I consider most of my customers as also my friends, and you guys are right at the top!

P.S. thanks in advance for the copy!

Keith