Anyone selling a set of the upgraded wheels?

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC

Last edited:

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ford Racing Parts has got them...

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
Im curious, why do you want them ? When I first looked at the cars it seemed to me that if the "optional" wheels were "standard" and the "standard" design wheels were the 4000 option.....

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
I bought a front wheel advertized on ebay for 285, there was another one available.

KERRY P

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2005
YORBA LINDA CALIFORNIA
I have 2 rear upgrade wheels with a small tie down strap abrasion on each from transporting. They were replaced by insurance. Ideal for track use.
$500 each.
Kerry

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
KERRY P said:
I have 2 rear upgrade wheels with a small tie down strap abrasion on each from transporting. They were replaced by insurance. Ideal for track use.
$500 each.
Kerry

Hi Kerry.
I thought you had a paint issue as well. Did it get taken care of to your approval?
A friend is having his Blue no option car shipped to my office next week from Mn. Hope there arn't any problems but if there are I am interested in hearing how hard it was to get yours sorted out. I have heard it can be a real nasty fight between the shipper and the dealer with the owner in the middle! :ack

KERRY P

GT Owner
Dec 31, 2005
YORBA LINDA CALIFORNIA
It was a nightmare Steve, but all worked out after about 3 months. The carrier did not have enough insurance to cover the loss so the adjuster told me it would be best to claim it on my own insurance to expedite the process.
Because there was no fault on my part Geico could not raise my rates or cancel me. I filed the claim, they replaced the wheels and tires, detailed the car and all was well in about 2 weeks. There are a few spots that will not rub out, but I am the only one that really notices them.
Thanks for asking,
Kerry