ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
Any one familar with this fog light set upLF11_r192_04.jpg

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
They were added to the European 101 vehicles.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
What Ralphie said.

If you noticed, the car also has headlight squirters. In back there ought to be a small (square?) red 'tail light' somewhere under the bumper too as I recall.

ultrasportracing

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2011
Perth Western Australia
Thanks, you guys know everything about the GT

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
EP, I think your refering to these. i took this picture in the camping area at Le-Mans. This car had the extra side marker lights, extra light in the fog light, Headlight squirters, as well as the two differant colored lights pictured here.
DSCN0527.jpg

DSCN0529.jpg

DSCN0526.jpg

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Thanks, you guys know everything about the GT

Some guys here (I'm not one of them) seem to...and what they DON'T know 'by rote' - they know where to FIND it!

EP, I think your refering to these. i took this picture in the camping area at Le-Mans. This car had the extra side marker lights, extra light in the fog light, Headlight squirters, as well as the two differant colored lights pictured here.

Thanks, Lorenzo.

Yeah, I'd forgotten about the little WHITE light back aft. 'Darned if I know what function THAT one performs ('can't be a backup light as the GT already HAS two...but, you know how "authorities" can be! 'Can't be a fog light - wrong color for back there!). The car you've shown is the only one I've seen with the ROUND "red" light back there. The other 2 cars I've seen pics of had little square ones as I recall.

Last edited: