A Gtx1 Is Coming To Malibu Next Week

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
A Big Black And Silver One. I Am So Excited. Now I Can Meet You Guys At Starbucks On Sat Mornings.:biggrin

Last edited by a moderator:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
A Big Black And Silver One. I Am So Excited. Now I Can Meet You Guys At Starbucks On Sat Mornings.
/QUOTE]

Welcome, be sure to post pictures of that bad boy... excuse me Shadow... I mean Gal:biggrin

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
As soon as you get it, set up a malibu meet at starbucks. I would love to check that puppy out.

The sooner the better.:cheers

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
My gtx1 is showing up at 8:00 am Monday

A Big Black And Silver One. I Am So Excited. Now I Can Meet You Guys At Starbucks On Sat Mornings.:biggrin
I just got a call from the transporter. He was in Phoenix Arizona and will be at my house in the morning. Guess who isn't going to sleep much tonight. Thanks for editing my thread yesterday.
Jeff

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Goin back to Cali

MALIBU asked me to post some pics of his car that as I understand it, has been delivered. Jeff would also like to invite any one in the Malibu area that cares to, to stop by and see it on Tuesday. PM me or Malibu for address details. For now, enjoy the pics.

Last edited:

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
More pics

Here are some more pics. I thought I put them on the last post but they didn't seem to make it....

Last edited:
H

HHGT

Here are some more pics. I thought I put them on the last post but they didn't seem to make it....

That looks Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
That car looks sooooooo sweeeeet.:eek

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
That car is a bright spot on a dreary day in Green Bay. It will really look hot under the Malibu Sun. Congratulations!

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Malibu got his car this morning and via email and phone messaging says the car is "the best" then "better than best"...

Poor guy can't make up his mind:frown

Congrats Jeff! That car looks wicked.

Did they lower it?

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Malibu's GTX1

So Sweet. Beautiful. Enjoy.

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
Malibu got his car this morning and via email and phone messaging says the car is "the best" then "better than best"...

Poor guy can't make up his mind:frown

Congrats Jeff! That car looks wicked.

Did they lower it?
I think they did lower it. I almost lost my house tonight. Everything worked out ok. Mark is coming here tomorrow, Hope you can make it.
Jeff

Woboose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 2, 2006
Malibu, CA
Malibu neighbor

Congrats!

Would love to check out your GTX. I'm on Point Dume. Also, have several friends in Malibu that are GT owners.

Join us for a ride up the coast?

B

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
Congrats!

Would love to check out your GTX. I'm on Point Dume. Also, have several friends in Malibu that are GT owners.

Join us for a ride up the coast?

B

If anyone wants to set up a malibu drive and coffee to see the work of art, I will be available on weekends.:thumbsup

except the 27th and the 28th, other than that, i'm good.:cheers

Woboose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 2, 2006
Malibu, CA
i'm in

all in

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
I think they did lower it. I almost lost my house tonight. Everything worked out ok. Mark is coming here tomorrow, Hope you can make it.
Jeff

I can't make it there tomorrow(today now:wink ) but look forward to do so when I get my GTX back....

What do you mean "I almost lost my house"? Explain the mystery PLEASE!!!

Last edited:

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
Good Morning,
I am available this weekend. Just let me know where and when.

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
I can't make it there tomorrow(today now:wink ) but look forward to do so when I get my GTX back....

What do you mean "I almost lost my house"? Explain the mystery PLEASE!!!
Didn't you hear about the Malibu fire last night? 1/2 mile away from me. When do you get your car?

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
Is a saturday or sunday meet better for you.

Last edited:

oskie100

GT Owner
Nov 23, 2005
Simi Valley, California
Gotta love the Buuuuuu!

Sunday would be great and I would sure love to see that piece of art work! Make the call Malibu!!! Starbuck's at Trancas or the one at Cross Creek Road???