2006 Ford Gt Shop Service Manual F/S

RSR1975

GT Owner
Sep 11, 2006
Yardley, PA
Does anyone need a 2006 FORD GT SHOP SERVICE MANUAL? I ended up with two from ebay auctions and would offer one of them to anyone on the forum for $75 plus the cost to ship it, or maybe someone wants to do a trade for some GT-related things.

Last edited:

06gt1858

GT Owner
Jan 29, 2007
Lodi Ca.
Does anyone need a 2006 FORD GT SHOP SERVICE MANUAL? I ended up with two from ebay auctions and would offer one of them to anyone on the forum for $75 plus the cost to ship it, or maybe someone wants to do a trade for some GT-related things.
I would be glad to take it off your hands, is it a complete shop maunal? just let me know and i will send you a check plus shipping money

thanks

Steve 06gt1858 Galt calif swalth2176@aol.com

RSR1975

GT Owner
Sep 11, 2006
Yardley, PA
Complete shop manual.

Hello Steve,
Yes, it is the complete shop manual, as thick as a NY phonebook. FYI, you can also find electrical diagram manuals, but this is just the mechanicals.

I will figure out what it would cost to ship it to you in CA and let you know. How fast do want it delivered? The guy who sent it to me from TN sent it USPS media rate for $4. I'll be happy to do it however works best for you. If e-mail is easier then doing this over the forum, you can catch up with me at lee.giannone@mondrian.com. Let me know what you want to do.

Lee

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
I need one of these also. If anyone else has on please pm me. Thanks

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

You can buy a new one from Helm:

http://www.helminc.com/helm/product...ype=N&mscsid=JN7649S391XM9HTUXRBPH4UG2DUC7DR6

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
There are also the DVD's that can be found on e-bay. Same manual but you have to reset your computer closk as the DVD is date coded. Typical price ~$15. All 2005-2007 cars are included.

They pop up every other week or so.

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
shop manual

You can get all sorts of manuals at Helm inc google it.