1999 Ferrari 360 for sale,GT on order

gt34

May 6, 2006
n.c.beach
I have a black GT on order (only options are wheels and calipers).I have a 99 Ferrari 360 for sale $109k or obo.My 360 is dark blue (pozzi) all service done with rare 6spd.Email if interested crcoib@hotmail.com
I have never even sat in a GT let alone drive one, should be interesting.The 360 is a great car and price.Thank you.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Good luck in the sale of your 360 - it's a beautiful car.

Don't worry about the GT and the fact that you've never sat in one. Imagine your 360, only faster and more desirable!

Sorry - I couldn't resist - very naughty of me! In truth, I really like the 360, it's one of those shapes that Ferrari got 'just right' - a lovely car. I personally think that the Ferrari has slightly nicer interior than the GT- but that's just personal opinion, I reckon the 360 sounds a bit better than the GT too - but that can be fixed!

You'll love the GT, I didn't get to drive one before buying mine and just love driving it - it's huge fun (twice the torque of the 360), buttock-clenchingly beautiful to look at and an instant classic. Good luck with the purchase!

Neil