Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
That is pretty amazing for him to come right out and emphatically state that, and it confirms what I already thought 🍻 ... also be interesting to hear his choice if he had an FGT.

Last edited:

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
That is pretty amazing for him to come right out and emphatically state that, and it confirms what I already thought 🍻 ... also be interesting to hear his choice if he had an FGT.
Earlier in the full video, he was admiring a 4-option white car with blue stripes owned by one of his dealer friends. Which is, of course, the “best” spec—hah!

He mentioned that he would talk (off camera), about the car to his friend, also noting that, with 18,000 miles it’s a car you can drive, modify, etc. So it wouldn’t surprise me if he adds that to his collection. Stay tuned!

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
Earlier in the full video, he was admiring a 4-option white car with blue stripes owned by one of his dealer friends. Which is, of course, the “best” spec—hah!

He mentioned that he would talk (off camera), about the car to his friend, also noting that, with 18,000 miles it’s a car you can drive, modify, etc. So it wouldn’t surprise me if he adds that to his collection. Stay tuned!
That's a car we have for sale - I didn't tell him it's the "best spec" - that's his words. It is a four option, one owner car though.
I'm still waiting for the call for him to buy it though..

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
That's a car we have for sale - I didn't tell him it's the "best spec" - that's his words. It is a four option, one owner car though.
I'm still waiting for the call for him to buy it though..
I didn't tell him it's the "best spec" - that's his words.
Mine, too--I've had two of them! Love the traditional American racing colors!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Pretty cool to watch how passionate he is about his ownership experience and showing all the little “things” he picked up along the way. I couldn’t help but chuckle that I’ve got nearly all the same goodies! So glad he gave Pat Milliken a shout out because they’ve been great since initial purchase and ongoing with my ownership experience. It does seem as though I’ve got a 1 up on him as he doesn’t appear to have a Pat Milliken Yeti! 😜

Reactions: KennethClay

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
But he does have David Jones, an excellent and long-standing Ford GT advocate.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Pretty cool to watch how passionate he is about his ownership experience and showing all the little “things” he picked up along the way. I couldn’t help but chuckle that I’ve got nearly all the same goodies! So glad he gave Pat Milliken a shout out because they’ve been great since initial purchase and ongoing with my ownership experience. It does seem as though I’ve got a 1 up on him as he doesn’t appear to have a Pat Milliken Yeti! 😜
He does have a blue cow stuffed animal and a hoodie.

Last edited: