- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
- Ford GTs Make Progress at Sebring
All posts tagged "pruett"
Ford Returns to Le Mans in 2016
Today Bill Ford Jr. announced “We’re back,” and the Ford GT is officially returning to endurance racing at Le Mans in 2016. Accompanied by CEO Mark Fields, global product chief Raj Nair and team owner Chip Ganassi,...
- Posted June 12, 2015
Autoweek Sources: Ford GT return, Le Mans effort “confirmed”
Today Autoweek magazine is out with a report “confirming” the return of the Ford GT, as well as a full factory-backed effort at Le Mans. Autoweek claims that sources within the program have confirmed that the new...
- Posted December 18, 2014