- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
- Ford GTs Make Progress at Sebring
All posts tagged "mclaren"
Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
Show thumbnails Ford has taken the wraps of the first special edition variant of the new GT, and in a development that should surprise absolutely no one, it celebrates the winning car from the historic 1-2-3 Le...
- Posted June 27, 2016
New GT website live!
Ford GT purchase process begins in January 2016 (details will be posted in full at fordgtforum.com as soon as appropriate) Ford GT active ride height features a drop of ~50 mm (~ 2 inches) to lower center...
- Posted December 30, 2015
2017 Ford GT test mule meets Ferrari 458 Speciale, McLaren 650S
We recently spied a test mule of the new Ford GT together with a Ferrari 458 Speciale and McLaren 650S. Next to the offerings from Maranello and Woking, the new GT certainly appears to be a lower, wider and more...
- Posted October 1, 2015