- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
- Ford GTs Make Progress at Sebring
All posts tagged "Fields"
All the Articles: June 2015 Edition
There was a ton of Ford GT related news in June of 2015, including the launch of an all-new race program and a special Ford-GT inspired xBox 360 to coincide with the launch of Forza 6. Here’s...
- Posted July 3, 2015
Ford Returns to Le Mans in 2016
Today Bill Ford Jr. announced “We’re back,” and the Ford GT is officially returning to endurance racing at Le Mans in 2016. Accompanied by CEO Mark Fields, global product chief Raj Nair and team owner Chip Ganassi,...
- Posted June 12, 2015
A New Era of Ford Performance
Ford makes a major announcement detailing a new, integrated global performance vehicle and racing organization that will roll-out at least a dozen new vehicles by 2020. For the past several years, Ford has been pursuing a tighter...
- Posted December 11, 2014