- 2017 Ford GT Media Launch Updates
- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
All posts tagged "dirk müller"
Ford GTs Make Progress at Sebring
The second race of Ford’s nascent GTLM campaign provided a much more satisfying result than the first. Ford Performance & Chip Ganassi Racing eliminated the frustrating reliability issues suffered at the Rolex 24, and brought their two GTs home with...
- Posted March 20, 2016
Ford/CGR announces IMSA driver lineup
This morning Chip Ganassi was joined by Raj Nair and Dave Pericak of Ford Motor Company to announce the 4 full-time drivers for their two car Ford GT 2016 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship effort. Joey Hand and...
- Posted November 21, 2015