- 2017 Ford GT Media Launch Updates
- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
All posts tagged "2005"
Goodyear Tires and the 2005 Ford GT
How the Ford GT Team Selected the OE Rubber The often asked “why Goodyear?” question prompted me to write some of the facts and background regarding our decision to choose Goodyear for the tires on the GT....
- Posted February 3, 2015
10 Questions with Camilo Pardo
An interview with 2005/2006 Ford GT Chief Designer Camilo Pardo. Ten Questions with Ford GT Chief Designer Camilo Pardo Ford GT Forum(1): How close was the decision to build the GT vs. the ’49 Ford as Ford’s...
- Posted December 1, 2013
10 Questions with John Pfeiffer
An interview with SVT Engineer John Pfeiffer *Originally posted May 2nd, 2013* 1. What was your role as the Ford GT Performance Development Engineer program? I was responsible for all the non-regulatory whole vehicle testing and...
- Posted May 2, 2013
10 Questions with Scott Ahlman
Wow! Many, many thanks to Scott for going above and beyond with these answers! Awesome stuff! What was your role as the Ford GT Chassis Design/Vehicle Dynamics and Development engineer? The nature of the program and the...
- Posted March 15, 2013