Who Wants A Whipple Supercharger!!!

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
GT Supercharger

The Wipple 3.3 is larger than the KB 2.8, so it requires a bigger pulley than the KB, for the same boost !!! If the Wipple pullies fit than the KB pullies should fit!!!

AMB

shipping....

We have been informed these are shipping early to mid next week. We have 2 left from our batch of 10 on order so if anyone is interested in getting one please let us know!

Jack @ MMP Sales
Muscle Motors Performance, Inc.

jack@musclemotors.com
http://www.musclemotors.com
(818)888-7778
"Here to Make Racing Fun & Affordable for Everyone!"

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
AMB said:
The Wipple 3.3 is larger than the KB 2.8, so it requires a bigger pulley than the KB, for the same boost !!! If the Wipple pullies fit than the KB pullies should fit!!!

AMB

Official word via a dealer mate of mine who spoke to Jim Bell directly about is that he's not going ahead with it. Apparently he said he was going to let Whipple have that market. He did say that they picked up 40 rwhp more by just putting their 2.8 on. He's more concerned with owners of such an expensive car getting killed in them, since so many of them hardly even know how to handle that much power.
Thanks for being on the stay-safe committee Jimbo.... :thumbsdow

Whipple it is then! Lemme start putting those pesos aside so I can pony up for one of these suckers early next year! :thumbsup

hey everyone.....

guess what showed up at our door today? Whoever is local to us and wants to see the brand new Whipple Supercharger 3.3 for the GT come on by!!!!

Jack @ MMP Sales
jack@musclemotors.com

(818)888-7778

Black2003Cobra

Mar 4, 2006
NY
Hot damn! Hope someone picks one of these bad boys up! Can't wait to see the results!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Jack you have a PM

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
MMP Inc. said:
guess what showed up at our door today? Whoever is local to us and wants to see the brand new Whipple Supercharger 3.3 for the GT come on by!!!!

Jack @ MMP Sales
jack@musclemotors.com

(818)888-7778

Installed? Numbers?

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Jack went to your website. Could not find any info on whipple or supercharger stuff for GT. Tried links and search feature to no avail.

Did I miss something? :willy

06fordgt - PM'd you back.

DBK - We have 3 local customers getting them very soon so we will have numbers shortly.

tpraceman - We have nothing on our site yet. If you are interested let me know and I will PM you pricing.

Jack @ MMP Sales
jack@musclemotors.com

(818)888-7778

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Definitely let me know how the install goes.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
other curious minds want to know.... sent you my dyno chart.... you now have a base line :cheers :lol :cheers

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
Mine is on dyno now.

Theres more to it than just slapping the wipple on it.Ive got the best working on mine and there has been a few snags.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
What kind of snags G(if you know)? I'm curious what goes into the whipple install beyond phsyically removing and replacing the blower. I'd imagine
there are a number of items that may need some rearranging or finagling when you put the larger blower on...

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
My car is going to Jack at Muscle Motors either tomorrow or the next day for the Whipple install. Will post details and numbers in a few days.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Jack never got your PM.:confused

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Theres more to it than just slapping the wipple on it.Ive got the best working on mine and there has been a few snags.

sorry to hear that, I had Whipple do the install and tune,... out of the box with a mild tune, 750hp and car runs like a raped ape. What specific snags did you run into?

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
Theres the octane issue!

Bony,What octane fuel are running?

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
If I was going for a sc upgrade right now I would put a Whipple on in a hot second, but.

I was looking over some hp and tq numbers posted on KB website using the 2.5" pulley
In low rpm from 2k to 3k the KB makes over 100 ft/tq more than the Whipple, with the #s getting even at 3.5k and staying pretty close after that.

Question, am I seeing the info correctly, and does it make a difference?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bony,What octane fuel are running?
91 California Oct.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA