Who Wants A Whipple Supercharger!!!

Hey everyone.......

We know you have all been waiting for the release of the Whipple Supercharger for your Ford GT and we are pleased to announce the new release date between October 14th - October 31st.

GT40-Side2-Large.jpg

As you may or may not know they are only releasing the tuner kits so you will need a programmer of some sort from Diablo or SCT along with a Diablo MAFia or an SCT BA-2800 Big Air mass air flow sensor.

We are offering introductory pricing through MMP which we can not disclose publicly and taking pre-orders on them.

If you are interested in your special FordGTForum.Com forum pricing or have any questions please contact me directly.

We have always been good to you guys in the past with our Ford Racing and tuning pricing. So we know you will be happy with our Whipple pricing :)

Jack @ MMP Sales
Muscle Motors Performance, Inc.
jack@musclemotors.com
http://www.musclemotors.com
(818)888-7778
"Here to Make Racing Fun & Affordable for Everyone!"

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
All,

I've had the pleasure to meet and work with Jack and his gear-head team at Muscle Motors. They are a first-class operation. I would highly recommend them - someone you can really trust which, unfortunately, is getting harder to find these days.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
They have been excellent on my car. No gimmicks, no games, just top notch service. Very knowledgable, honest good people with a nationwide reputation of just that. Jack, you have my order for the whipple already!!! :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
nota4re said:
All,

I've had the pleasure to meet and work with Jack and his gear-head team at Muscle Motors. They are a first-class operation. I would highly recommend them - someone you can really trust which, unfortunately, is getting harder to find these days.

coming from Kendall, that's money in the bank :thumbsup

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
I need more boost! :biggrin

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Let's hope MMP's pricing is better than what I've seen so far. I thought the prices that were being thrown around this forum were bad until I went to the Whipple website and got total 'sticker shock'! Add to that, for the money they don't even have the decency to thrown in a tune for you the way KB does as standard, even if you don't intend on using it.

I'll sit back and wait for the KB kit to be launched. No hurry for me, I'm still waiting for my GT to arrive...

pricing....

OzGT - Well our pricing is very good from what we have been told so far however we can only do so much as our cost is what it is from Whipple :)

Jack @ MMP Sales

jack@musclemotors.com
(818)888-7778

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Totally understand that man. I know the Whipple site would show full MSRP, which looks even worse. Are you allowed to disclose the kit cost here, if so I'd like to know once of for all what it's worth?

MMP Inc. said:
OzGT - Well our pricing is very good from what we have been told so far however we can only do so much as our cost is what it is from Whipple :)

Jack @ MMP Sales

jack@musclemotors.com
(818)888-7778

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
OzGT said:
Totally understand that man. I know the Whipple site would show full MSRP, which looks even worse. Are you allowed to disclose the kit cost here, if so I'd like to know once of for all what it's worth?

Yes, is it a big secret? Post the price please.

well.....

we have to follow MAP policies when posting public view pricing however we are hooking up the forum members with pricing you will be happy with. I have personally been speaking directly to Mike @ Whipple and would like to help everyone out with the pricing and say an unbelievable price however our cost is our cost. Whipple makes an excellent product over KB IMO as we have been selling and installing all brands of superchargers since 1993. At least when you call to speak to someone at Whipple you can talk to someone. If you call KB all you get is a busy signal or an answering machine.

I wish everyone was local to us and we could install and tune each and every Whipple supercharger we sell however we know that is impossible. We are giving some raging pricing for local customers which include and install and tune. We are recommending to at least install the Accuab T/B, Accufab bellow and a pair of K&N filters when doing the installation so we are putting together a package price for the Whipple and these other parts for a little over $???

Please email us directly for pricing so we don't get in trouble :)

Jack @ MMP Sales
jack@musclemotors.com

(818)888-7778

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I installed a Whipple Supercharger with a friend on my 2001 Tahoe, 5.3L.

I can say that the technical support at Whipple was always responsive and helpful, and it seemed like they actually cared whether I resolved my problem or not. I probably called them on 3 separate occasions over the past 5 years. Supercharger and Tahoe are still running great. My dad is driving the Tahoe now, what better for him to haul around grandkids with.

Last edited:

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
I think you're making a bit much of the support difference of KB vs Whipple. Many on Modfords.com would disagree, particularly in light of the popularity KB forum vs Whipple forum over there. I myself, just after having ordered my KB kit for my '03 cobra a couple of years ago, was able to speak to Jim Bell himself. He was a gentleman and incredibly helpful in clarify some differences of opinion from the tuner I'd bought the kit from and gave me a good insight into their product.

I am a tuning customer of James @ RWTD Performance, he supports both brands and sells Whipple via his online store. If I'm likely to support any tuner/supplier's view, it's going to be his regarding KB vs Whipple on the GT.

MMP Inc. said:
we have to follow MAP policies when posting public view pricing however we are hooking up the forum members with pricing you will be happy with. I have personally been speaking directly to Mike @ Whipple and would like to help everyone out with the pricing and say an unbelievable price however our cost is our cost. Whipple makes an excellent product over KB IMO as we have been selling and installing all brands of superchargers since 1993. At least when you call to speak to someone at Whipple you can talk to someone. If you call KB all you get is a busy signal or an answering machine.

I wish everyone was local to us and we could install and tune each and every Whipple supercharger we sell however we know that is impossible. We are giving some raging pricing for local customers which include and install and tune. We are recommending to at least install the Accuab T/B, Accufab bellow and a pair of K&N filters when doing the installation so we are putting together a package price for the Whipple and these other parts for a little over $???

Please email us directly for pricing so we don't get in trouble :)

Jack @ MMP Sales
jack@musclemotors.com

(818)888-7778

as of now....

We have sold 3 out of the 5 kits we purchased from Whipple so we have 2 left at the special pricing. If you want one please contact us for pricing. We may be able to order another 5 at the special pricing if Whipple will let us but that is not a guarantee!

Jack @ MMP Sales
jack@musclemotors.com

(818)888-7778

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Can you beat $9487.99? That's what I've been quoted by another vender for the kit. Not that I'm all that inspired to forkout that much money right at this moment before my car has arrived and before I know what the alternative costs.

MMP Inc. said:
We have sold 3 out of the 5 kits we purchased from Whipple so we have 2 left at the special pricing. If you want one please contact us for pricing. We may be able to order another 5 at the special pricing if Whipple will let us but that is not a guarantee!

Jack @ MMP Sales
jack@musclemotors.com

(818)888-7778

wow....

OzGT - We can not quote a price online however I would like to know who quoted you that price? Was that an authorized Whipple dealer and do they have any on order? We now have 10 kits on order and guaranteed the first ones being released.

Jack @ MMP Sales
jack@musclemotors.com
(818)888-7778

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I am lovin mine... Looks great! Awsum power!

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
How does it sound so far? Does it still have that little whistling sound that we all love? Is it a louder whistle now? Inquiring minds want to know. :biggrin

Awsum GT said:
I am lovin mine... Looks great! Awsum power!

they are shipping.....

We have been told our Whipple's are shipping next week during SEMA.....we are keeping our fingers crossed. We have 3 left out of our 2nd 5 piece order. We are told after this first batch is shipped it may be another month before more are available to ship.

Contact us directly for your special FordGTForum.Com forum member pricing!!!

Jack @ MMP Sales

jack@musclemotors.com
(818)888-7778

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Sounds about the same... but I have a hearing problem :eek

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Well I may have cast aside some of my previous thoughts on the KB offering. Their development progress does not sound so good at moment. Perhaps the extra capacity of the Whipple is really paying off in this particular app, given the inability to change crank pullies and this race gas criteria.

Looks like I may have to pony up for a Whipple after all. Time to start putting some $$ aside.

This is what I picked up on the modfords forum from KB on the subject:

Right now we are looking at whether we want to produce a kit for the Ford GT. We have a kit that will be tested on a vehicle but because you can't change the crank pulley and with a 2.8L you might have to run race gas to run the lowest amount of boost. We can only go so big on the supercharger pulley due to clearance issues. We will have more testing done soon though.

Thank you,
James