What is your job?

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I'm a gun runner, running guns to the Canadian Arctic Freedom Front . It's a pretty good gig overall....eh? My Ford GT has helped me to save a bundle on dog food to feed those sled dogs of mine. Money's good, but the Polar Bears suck!

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
:wink

Attachments

• ho_vs_ho2.jpg
    ho_vs_ho2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 242

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
I clean basements, garages & attics for a living. I use to do this for free until my father told me customers would actually pay to have this service done. I then get up early Saturday mornings 2AM, get a spot at the local Flea Market, & sell other peoples trash. I get paid 2x's. Its almost like a residual income.

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Zamboni Driver? Is that a Job?

http://www.chevychaseclub.org/Default.aspx

Follow Link to Sports & Weather Notices, go the the
Live Web Cam || Click here to View the Rink

sometime between 10:30 and 11:00 PM on most Fridays,
East Coast Time.

I'll make sure to sport a GT Cap ... Grey & Yellow Splash!

No Go if Raining, out door facility.:bang

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
ROCMAN, that's money!!

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Sweet Zamboni! Does it have a Whipple?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It's way more entertaining to let them go. :lol

Whats the point of these threads? As a moderator on Lambopower I have to delete one of these useless threads every week!:thumbsdow

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
P.S, the technical name for my profession is "Street Pharmacist".

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
My main job is helping people with money...figure out what they want to do :lol On the side, I help people with "just a little" extra money build somewhat fast cars.

Sometime soon I'll quit one of my jobs (the cars thing). I'll be making pizzas instead.

Oh, and I man ho on The Lords Day...

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
after being asked that question a few hundred times ... I now answer ..

"I am a columbian drug lord .... in hiding" ... now the funny part of that statement is that I am 6'3" white, shaved head with blue eyes .... and have been told I look like a cop or a dea agent.

So most people just walk off with this puzzled look on thier face .... as I step in to a sports car and just buzz off. :rofl

But ..... I am willing to try man ho .... it seems like a much more rewarding profession.:thumbsup

S

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I furnish body parts for the likes of Dr. Frankenstein. I do a lot of digging to find just the right stuff.

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
I am a professional bikini model. Here is a picture:

MP1653.jpg

BlackStorm

Sep 7, 2006
Houston, TX
I don't own a GT, or have a real job yet, so I just get paid to advertise for all the man ho's here.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I have specialized in blond verification for the last twenty years but make my real money singing the national anthem at cock fights.

Chip

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
"My most recent work is for Azamat Bagatov, star of Borat: Cultural Learnings of America"

Really? Azamat Bagatov is not the star of Borat. It's not his real name.

I've never understood why newly registered members ask questions like this (it's why they don't last long). It's like walking up to a group of strangers in a pub and asking them what they earn. Perhaps that's your next question.

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Dear Neilda,

What color are your eyes? What is your birthdate? Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? How much money is in your bank account? Do you take milk in your tea?... I'm just curious.

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I Declare Amnesty for Chutzpah!

Dear Chutzpah,

First, you certainly have alot of "chutzpah" for asking such a personal question as your introductory post. So, I have been thinking. On behalf of all the members of the GT Forum, I feel compelled to say the following.

First, the guys on the Forum whom I have met are all very great people. I want to apologize for being such a smart ass. That being said, I must only assume by the nature of your first post that you are a young person seeking guidance or need a mentor so that you can take a path that will allow you enjoy the good things in life. That being said, I am declaring an amnesty period for you to come clean. If indeed you are a young person, we forgive your question and will write it off to youthful enthusiasm, wnd welcome your input on this Forum as long as it is appropriate. On the other hand, if you are a "mature" adult who knows better, I can only assume that you must be one of the following: 1. A salesperson of some kind trying to gain access to a qualified market. 2. You are a grad student conducting some kind of scociology/demographic research study. or 3. You completely lack social skills of any kind.

I have met many of the Forum members personally, and find everyone to be very hard working individuals from many walks of life. We don't want to scare you off with our smart-alec remarks, so you now have an amnesty period in effect to reveal which of the above identities best fits you. If you are not a young person seeking guidance, then we, the Forum Members must stick with our previous answers to your question. I'll sum it up for you: All Ford GT Forum members are employed in one of the following professions: 1. Man-Ho, 2. Pimp for Man-Ho, 3. Canadian Gun Runner, 3. Attic/Basement Rat, 4. Flea Market Hawker, 5. Fish Monger, 6. Carnival Barker, or last but not least,
7. Doctor/Lawyer (or both).

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Blue. August 23. Blondes. Ample. Yes. 10 inches.

Sorry, you didn't need the last one.

chutzpah

Dec 21, 2006
Dear Chutzpah,That being said, I must only assume by the nature of your first post that you are a young person seeking guidance or need a mentor so that you can take a path that will allow you enjoy the good things in life. That being said, I am declaring an amnesty period for you to come clean. If indeed you are a young person, we forgive your question and will write it off to youthful enthusiasm, wnd welcome your input on this Forum as long as it is appropriate.
Well, first of all, I apologize for bringing out all of the forum lurking man whores. The blunt nature of my post called for similar responses-though I must say you guys are quite entertaining compared to the likes of other internet forums(cough... lamborghini). You hit the nail on the head, I'm 17 with big ambitions and was just curious to how some of you put the pedal to the metal...especially Neilda. I live in Saint Louis Missouri and attend a Jesuit all guys high school. As we speak I am listening to Brian Tracy- he speaks on negociating, selling, and just about anything business related-he owns an 800 million dollar company and dropped out of highschool.

I realize all of you lead quite busy lives with a high demand on your time. I figure-the proof is in the pudding-you guys are successful and extremely humble...10 inches or not. I'm curious to know what kind of businesses you are in and what makes you all tick to realize your dreams and ideas. How much of a role does fear/your environment play in your success? How do you keep out of your comfort zone and maintain the daily motivation to do the things you don't want to do? How do you maintain focus and prioritize your distractions/habits and instincts? :biggrin

Last edited:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Chutz'

My humble advice:

-Work hard.
-Live within your means.
-Don't work for a paycheck.

Read the book "The Millionaire Next Door", by Stanley/Danko.