What is your job?

chutzpah

Dec 21, 2006
The thread sais it all. What do you do for business? What kind of hours do you work? Etc. :wink

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
I am a male prostitute. Before you make fun of me, you should know that it's very lucrative, and it can sometimes be fun! Fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones, short ones! I've done them all, and I can tell you that very large Puerto Rican women are by far the best lays on the planet, and they tip well too! If you're interested in working, let me know! I have lots of connections!

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
The thread sais it all. What do you do for business? What kind of hours do you work? Etc. :wink

Oh, and why the hell would you come on a forum and ask a pretty personal question in your first post? Do you really expect to get serious answers? We're all doctors and lawyers.

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area
I am a male prostitute. Before you make fun of me, you should know that it's very lucrative, and it can sometimes be fun! Fat ones, skinny ones, tall ones, short ones! I've done them all, and I can tell you that very large Puerto Rican women are by far the best lays on the planet, and they tip well too! If you're interested in working, let me know! I have lots of connections!

I'm his Pimp.

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
We just did this and I claimed Man Ho status first .......

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
Ok, ok, so we're all doctors, lawyers, and man hoes!

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I am a male prostitute. !

I knew it ! I knew it ! I knew it ! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I am a male prostitute. !

I'm his best referral sourse. They don't call him Big Carrot for nothing.:banana

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I distill moonshine and work flea markets on weekends.....:cheers

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I'm his Pimp.

I'm his accountant. Nothing better that roll'n around in Man Ho money.

chutzpah

Dec 21, 2006
Well it looks like I'm in good company. I am a stunt ass. My most recent work is for Azamat Bagatov, star of Borat: Cultural Learnings of America. Now perhaps a less personal question...How many of you work over 40 hours a work...not including the prostitute? :rofl

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Whats the point of these threads? As a moderator on Lambopower I have to delete one of these useless threads every week!:thumbsdow

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Whats the point of these threads? As a moderator on Lambopower I have to delete one of these useless threads every week!:thumbsdow

These threads are created so you mods have something to do.:lol :rofl

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I work 10 to 12 hrs a day if there is Ho money to count or not. However this does include the many hours a day I squandered posting on this #$%@^ board.:frown Sometimes I think a good o'le fashioned crack habit would be cheeper and better for my marriage than the toy habit.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I have been unemployed for 3 years now! I least I don't have to worry about what the people in the office think about me driving a GT.

BlackICE

tiger 6

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 5, 2006
virginia
Dru Down just voted me Pimp of the Muther Fu..in' Year!:banana

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
These threads don't bother me although I think there is a better was to ask the question.
I remember in the 70's I was working my first job as a very limited mechanic and gas pump jocky.
People would pull in for fuel in the coolest cars and at minum wage ($1.35) I couldn't even dream of making enough to buy one. Sometimes I would ask them what they did for a living. I found find their answers depended on how I asked. I also learned from very early on there is a right way and a wrong way to ask a question.

Last edited:

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Dru Down just voted me Pimp of the Muther Fu..in' Year!:banana

Well, I'm the ice cream man, bitch, don't you hear the music?:wink

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
We just did this and I claimed Man Ho status first .......

Hey, you can't be a real "man ho" unless you're wearing a dress like me!

And Steve, I don't think the "string Gulf" panties will allow me to tuck my "package" properly. How the hell do you expect me to pay for the Whipple if I'm not properly dressed for my night work.:wink

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
:biggrin

Attachments

• ho_vs_ho.jpg
    ho_vs_ho.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 259