Welcome Guide Arrvied

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I've got a question I'm not sure anyone other than DBK might be able to answer. On the welcome guide I notice a line on page 19 that states, "Ford GT owner offerings are available while you anticipate the arrival of your new ford Gt and after you have taken delivery".
Although this is very ambiguous could it resemble the Porsche 918 program that allows owners first choice of special models ?
Also, does anyone know if we will be able to go see our cars being built just as some of you lucky ones did in 05/06?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I've got a question I'm not sure anyone other than DBK might be able to answer. On the welcome guide I notice a line on page 19 that states, "Ford GT owner offerings are available while you anticipate the arrival of your new ford Gt and after you have taken delivery".
Although this is very ambiguous could it resemble the Porsche 918 program that allows owners first choice of special models ?
Also, does anyone know if we will be able to go see our cars being built just as some of you lucky ones did in 05/06?

i don't know about "special models" but being able to see the cars being built - I would hope so!

Ed

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I get back just in time to head to Lincoln road mall to watch the lovely Halloween outfits go by. Been hunting all week and met up with these two. Perhaps some of you may recognize the mugs
5ebbee67f77d651e17ddd0e0da1fdb54.jpg

I've seen pics of the guys left and right....in the post office.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
I've added a blog post with all 20 slides from the Welcome Guide if people want to check it out. Each slide can be enlarged.
http://www.karlbrauer.com/ford-gt/20...proaches/.html

2017-Ford-GT-US-Welcome-Guide-14.jpg
2017-Ford-GT-US-Welcome-Guide-9.jpg
2017-Ford-GT-US-Welcome-Guide-2.jpg
2017-Ford-GT-US-Welcome-Guide-18.jpg

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
And by the way, what's the color on the Ford GT in slide 3? Is that a standard color (white?) altered by some PhotoShop lighting treatment? Is it an early prototype that wasn't actually painted a final color? I don't know. But I like it!

2017-Ford-GT-US-Welcome-Guide-3.jpg

Hugger

Sep 6, 2016
NOLA
I was one of the lucky ones who got an allocation, but I have not gotten welcome email or mailing. Did they all go out at once, or are the welcome guides trickling out? Thanks

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Has anyone on the approved wait list received the guide yet?

LGrasso

Jul 31, 2016
Sarasota, FL
I was on the priority wait list then got approved... I talked to the GT concierge last week and they said another round of welcome packets will be coming within the next couple of weeks for us.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Has anyone on the approved wait list received the guide yet?

Before Thanksgiving.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
I was on the priority wait list then got approved... I talked to the GT concierge last week and they said another round of welcome packets will be coming within the next couple of weeks for us.

I haven't gotten anything yet and I'm supposed to be on the first 500

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
I haven't gotten anything yet and I'm supposed to be on the first 500

Something new for you to "hunt." Being in the top 500, you have a license/tag.