Twin Turbo ford GT!

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
I don't understand why you would do this, but I'm told that Heffner just completed a twin turbo GT with unreal HP. Anybody know anything about this?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
HP is a supporting vendor on the site, but Jason posts more about the GT on the Viper board than here :lol

So what it is Heffner? Let's hear the numbers! :cheers

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
number crunchers, so what...

I'd be interested what clutch solution these guys are proposing, or have put in... If they don't think of changing the clutch, you can assume they are not serious people as of over 650+bwhp, and their cars will start falling apart sooner or later if things are not adjusted 'as a whole' to a new level. ..... :biggrin

Also Breaks becomes an issue, unless you don't care running over things.... :lol

Last edited:

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
WHERE??

LINKS, PICS INFO..... :thumbsup

abolfaz said:
I don't understand why you would do this, but I'm told that Heffner just completed a twin turbo GT with unreal HP. Anybody know anything about this?

Bman33

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2006
Miami
one of 101 said:
WHERE??

LINKS, PICS INFO..... :thumbsup

And HP/torque numbers please!!! :thumbsup

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
abolfaz said:

I wish I could say it was true. Where did you hear this from?

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Heffner Performance said:

What? Wayne with the Twin Turbo Gallardo said that you guys just finished it! What gives?

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables

What? Wayne with the Twin Turbo Gallardo said that you guys just finished it! What gives?

Wayne gave me your phone number and told me that I wouldn't believe the HP you were getting out of the car.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
I have been assured by one of heffners customers that the TT GT exists, what gives?

CHAD

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Sarasota, FL
Nah.

satx

Aug 25, 2005
Dana Point
sounds like there is a damn conspiracy going on!! cough it up gentlemen.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Whats the deal? The guy who told me about the car is the owner of the twin turbo gallardo that heffner just finished building thats all over the internet. He insists that the car does exist, he is a straight shooter (owned two REAL gt-40's) and I see no reason for him to yank my chain.

What gives?

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
Oh, the suspense is killing me......

Fords4life351

Permanent Vacation
Mar 22, 2006
Colton, CA
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Heffner doesnt want the cat out of the bag just yet.

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
OK, I confess, the TT GT does exist. I do not have official power numbers to release yet, all I can say is that it is much more than any blower will ever make. A couple of the charge pipes are getting polished as of now. I have some exciting events lined up for this car in the near future. I will be issuing a formal press release likely next week with power figures, pricing and pictures of course.

satx

Aug 25, 2005
Dana Point
HA HA!!!

can't wait to get the details!!! :thumbsup

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
OK, I confess, the TT GT does exist. I do not have official power numbers to release yet, all I can say is that it is much more than any blower will ever make. A couple of the charge pipes are getting polished as of now. I have some exciting events lined up for this car in the near future. I will be issuing a formal press release likely next week with power figures, pricing and pictures of course.

sweet! this is gonna be awesome

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Tell me this thing is gonna be at the Rally Jason. I had a conference call with some GT and Wixom people today and they want it there...bad.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables

OK, I confess, the TT GT does exist. I do not have official power numbers to release yet, all I can say is that it is much more than any blower will ever make.

I'M NOT NUTS! I'M NOT NUTS! I'M NOT NUTS! I'M NOT NUTS! I'M NOT NUTS! :ack

More HP than any blower will ever make? Are we talking 1000hp+?

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
abolfaz said:
Are we talking 1000hp+?

Most likely.

Depending on what else they've done to the longblock they should easily get 1000rwhp with less than 20 PSI boost. Looking forward to the results on this!