There's only one thing better than owning a GT.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
And that's owning two !!!! That stealthy black stuff was some temporary front end protection I installed for the drive home...I needed another project car. I ran out of places to add lights on the Tungsten car.. :biggrin I have some interesting plans for this thing !!! Code name : GT SR...

Attachments

• MY GT 046.jpg
    MY GT 046.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 377
  • MY GT 047.jpg
    MY GT 047.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 375
  • MY GT 054.jpg
    MY GT 054.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 375
  • MY GT 055.jpg
    MY GT 055.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 375
  • MY GT 059.jpg
    MY GT 059.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 379

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Awesome! Congrats Brian!

BTW, Is the SSR stock. I have always wanted one. I know exactly what I would do to it, but the wife keeps shooting me down.:lol

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Do you need the scissor lift to get into it?:lol :rofl

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
AWESOME!

I swear, I have never seen a model which has so many multi-car owners.

:cheers

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Fantastic Brian! Congratulations:cheers

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Awesome! Congrats Brian!

BTW, Is the SSR stock. I have always wanted one. I know exactly what I would do to it, but the wife keeps shooting me down.:lol

Thanks Mark. The SSR was my first fun car in a long time. I waited till they put a real motor in it. Mine has the all Alum.6.0 LS 2. same motor that's in a base vette or the GTO. It's a great for running around town or as a weekend get away car. Lots of secure storage space in the back and you can drop the top in 20 sec. I have a bunch of parts to put on the thing but It's taken a back seat to the GT projects!!! I am now certifiably GT crazy !!! :banana

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Awesome! Congrats Brian!

AWESOME!

I swear, I have never seen a model which has so many multi-car owners.

:cheers

I don't know what it is but these things just get into your blood!!! This may sound corny but I think that all of the GT 40 pride from the past and all of the passion by the designers, builders even all the way down to the sub suppliers of this new car have given it a "spirit " a force that envelops you every time your just around the car. That' s the way it is for me !!!! May the force be with you !!! :banana

Oh and I had a Red one as a Kid !!! ( I'm glad I didn't have the Heritage as a kid I couldn't afford the fancy paint job !! :biggrin )

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Congratulations Brian!

Enjoy!!!

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Heh Heh! A true believer!

Fantastic, congratulations.....:cheers

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
You guys are making me really consider buying a second one to convert to GTX.

Bastards.
:biggrin

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I don't know what it is but these things just get into your blood!!! This may sound corny but I think that all of the GT 40 pride from the past and all of the passion by the designers, builders even all the way down to the sub suppliers of this new car have given it a "spirit " a force that envelops you every time your just around the car. That' s the way it is for me !!!! May the force be with you !!! :banana

Oh and I had a Red one as a Kid !!! ( I'm glad I didn't have the Heritage as a kid I couldn't afford the fancy paint job !! :biggrin )

Brian-

You definitely have the disease. I wonder if you caught it when you visited my place. :lol

Congratulations! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

freeflyer

GT Owner/ Forum Sponsor
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 12, 2007
Montana
Congratulations, Brian!

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
Congrats! I agree with previous posts that I doubt there is any other car that has so many multi-car owners of the exact same model. All of these owners could have bought another exotic for the same or less money, but instead chose a 2nd, 3rd, 4th... GT. Forget about what the stupid surveys such as JD Powers have to say......this is the ultimate testimony to the greatness of the GT. Needless to say I'd join this club in a heartbeat if and when the finances permit.

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
Brian, Is that you in the picture?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hey... congrats!! Enjoy in the best of health and spirits:thumbsup :biggrin :thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Brian-

You definitely have the disease. I wonder if you caught it when you visited my place. :lol

Congratulations! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

You sir are a contributor to the problem. But Now I tell people " It's only two GT's I know a guy who has three!!! "
Thanks for ruining me !!!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Brian, Is that you in the picture?

I'm the guy on the right, The guy on the left is my younger brother who took me over to get this new toy. He got the looks and I got the ... Well I'd like to think I got a little of both!!!! :biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congratulations, Brian!

Thanks, Michael see you soon !!

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
Thats what i did

Black for well black is always cool.And whipple power makes it more fun.
And speed yellow for my happy rides.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Very cool!:thumbsup