There's only one thing better than owning a GT.

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
tell your brother that his fannie pack is badass.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Congratulations, Brian. GT's per capita is a continually increasing number, particularly in South FL. Does the "R" in "SR" stand for "roadster"? Looks like you have (3) 4 posts. If they are not all from the same mfgr, which do you like best?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congratulations, Brian. GT's per capita is a continually increasing number, particularly in South FL. Does the "R" in "SR" stand for "roadster"? Looks like you have (3) 4 posts. If they are not all from the same mfgr, which do you like best?

Kirby,
SR is for "Street Racer" The first lift I bought was a unit from Complete Hydraulics. It does the job and was a bargain at $2K . I'm going to use it for storing a trailer on top of it. I used it to get this interesting photo. The other two are Rotary Revolution Lifts and are the Cadillac of the industry. They are more expensive but I guess the GT needs the best. I needed two lifts in a rush and the local distributor hand them on hand so I bite the bullet !! The old saying is you get what you pay for but I can say the cheaper one does the job. But I would go with the Revolution..

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
tell your brother that his fannie pack is badass.

You can tell him but you better be fast on your feet...:biggrin

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Thanks, Brian. Best of luck with your project.

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
You can tell him but you better be fast on your feet...:biggrin
lol...2 in the chest, one in the head. :lol

but seriously, though, where did he get it?

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
lol...2 in the chest, one in the head. :lol

but seriously, though, where did he get it?

...and I thought you were just giving Brian's bro a hard time...you don't actually want one of those do you?!

Well, I guess if you drive a GT500 that runs 11's all day long you can get away with it...:lol :lol :lol

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
Congrats on your purchase. So, why did you choose red?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Congrats on your purchase. So, why did you choose red?

I was one of those who had a red car as a child!! I am going to use this car as a project called ther GT SR. and the Red and Yellow just scream racer. The yellows are hard to find , since I had a red one as a child it an it's been a childhood dream come true to own a car like this the red was an easy choice for that !!!

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
...and I thought you were just giving Brian's bro a hard time...you don't actually want one of those do you?!

Well, I guess if you drive a GT500 that runs 11's all day long you can get away with it...:lol :lol :lol
no, I am giving him a hard time. lol I am a prick.

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
You guys are making me really consider buying a second one to convert to GTX.

Bastards.
:biggrin

well I got a GTX first and know i have another GT, so I did that in reverse...:thumbsup