The Ford GT Hardcover book is here!!!!!

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
If Gino cared about his west coast buddy.... ehhm ME... he would have taken care of ME with one of those extrusion.

Sam,

I had no idea you needed one..........or wanted one........I will surely be on the hunt for another.........

A while back on a post in regards to these extrusions someone here mentioned that they made more than the claimed 50...........After speaking to Rich (The GT Teck)........he mentioned that indeed more than 50 were made.... his estimation is that the number is probably closer to 300....which is still a small number...if you consider the collectability for them.........he also confirmed that a very limited amount were in fact made in red........and blue.......and that he had seen them in those colors........Good enough for me....my RED one is safe......

Gino

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
You have an incredible ability to focus Gino!

That was one of the hardest things I had to do in a long time........given the situation.........well...you had to be there......lol

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Marcie should have some photos of what Paul the photographer can do with the pics from the book or anything else you might have. We picked up another 6 orders last night......
thanks again.....
GTJOEY1314

H

HHGT

Sam,

I had no idea you needed one..........or wanted one........I will surely be on the hunt for another.........

A while back on a post in regards to these extrusions someone here mentioned that they made more than the claimed 50...........After speaking to Rich (The GT Teck)........he mentioned that indeed more than 50 were made.... his estimation is that the number is probably closer to 300....which is still a small number...if you consider the collectability for them.........he also confirmed that a very limited amount were in fact made in red........and blue.......and that he had seen them in those colors........Good enough for me....my RED one is safe......

Gino

Okay Gino, you're back in good graces!

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
How many of us got that black year book with the purchace of our car?

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Not me.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Lots of engines, transmissions and rearends available at this big event.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
How many of us got that black year book with the purchace of our car?

Not me either, but I did get one of those black car covers that supposedly doesn't exist. :frown

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Cobrar, marcie has those books brand new through svtoa for 50 dollars each....she sold alot at carlisle....gtjoey1314

specizripn

Permanent Vacation
Apr 28, 2011
Looks great!

tunedup2aGT

Oct 27, 2006
Michigan
Hi Joey! It looks like it was again a blast at Carlisle! I really wish I could have made it. I just got off work tonight, we have been swamped with our Electric Power Steering gears for FORD launch and validation. Could you and Marcie Sign a book for me when I order it?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I did get the book with my car. Got another, and paid $99 at the Saleen store at rally II. This book has to be the ONLY GT item that has gone down in price over time......

Cobrar, marcie has those books brand new through svtoa for 50 dollars each....she sold alot at carlisle....gtjoey1314

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Joey, do you have a concealed gun permit? The lady was asking something as she looked at Joey and after the translation from German to English it sounded like Mae West's famous line ""Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
It looks like one of us can't focus on "THE BOOK"......and yes I understand why she likes looking to the left instead of turning to the right..:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
But remember we have about 100 total books left, Ford portfolio books and all the rest so email,call,pm ........thanks again.........GTJOEY1314:biggrin:thumbsup

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
:box::mad:slap

Gino! I need to borrow a couple of your boys and a cement truck.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Joey please post marciie email as I need to send her some pics.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Joey please post marciie email as I need to send her some pics.

m@t5design.com............thak you and enjoy........gtjoey1314

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
great book. i am halfway through reading this well informed publication. I am taking my time as i don't want to rush a good thing. as a fellow Canadain printer, it is was a pleasant surprise to see that this book was printed in Canada.
great job guys and gals.
got a good laugh from the "chip beck" story.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Sam getting his BMW washed at Carlisle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3LC6hoITrY

Missed a spot on the left front fender :biggrin and it is definately not in Carlisle.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Okay....we sent out all the replacement books today and all should be fine......a total of 6 orders out of the whole batch is really not bad.......
Anyone else needs something call marcie or email her on the svtoa site or just pm me....enjoy gtjoey1314