The Ford GT Hardcover book is here!!!!!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Got mine this morning. YYYIIIIPPEEEE!!! haven't had a chnace to look at it in any detail yet. Will have it for singing at Carlisle. Where are we meeting up for that???

Cobraguy

GT Owner
gt book delivered damaged

Just received my copy of the gt hardcover and it is truly a masterpeice:thumbsup......with or without the damage bestowed upon it courtesy of the postal service:frown:mad

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Got mine this morning. YYYIIIIPPEEEE!!! haven't had a chnace to look at it in any detail yet. Will have it for singing at Carlisle. Where are we meeting up for that???

Building T.........

Go to the main gate.....follow signs to it.... there will also be parking for our FGT's......

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Just received my copy of the gt hardcover and it is truly a masterpeice:thumbsup......with or without the damage bestowed upon it courtesy of the postal service:frown:mad

Cobra drop Marcie a pm or call her, if you would like a replacement.........no problems, enjoy the book, remember she will be out tomorrow thru sunday......enjoy

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Cobra drop Marcie a pm or call her, if you would like a replacement.........no problems, enjoy the book, remember she will be out tomorrow thru sunday......enjoy

Thanks gtjoey....will do ! :cheers

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Building T.........

Go to the main gate.....follow signs to it.... there will also be parking for our FGT's......

You can just follow GTJoey in the ice cream truck. :willy

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
I received mine yesterday. It looks fantastic!! I can't wait to dive into it. Thanks again Joey!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Scode, thank you my friend and enjoy it.....Just got a call from Rick, we will have a tv and dvd player for all our gt cd's also we will have a mic and speaker so we can go through the cars with the builders as they are signing and going over why things were done to the cars.........remember everyone who buys a book gets to sit in the gt's and take pictures in cp-1 and the nardo car.......enjoy will be out at 4am, once the tornados pass.........gtjoey1314

Flatrod

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2008
Anchorage, Alaska
The dog sled team pulled in this morning. Got my book! I'll be spending time reading through this book!! Thanks Joey

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Got 2 minutes away before dinner.......will post tomorrow or monday pics from the show........5 years since these cars have been produced and Ill tell you something , its not even one day old.............great time, sold alot of the books and we are just about done.............enjoy gtjoey1314

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
What a book!

I was lucky enough to attend Carlisle and have my book signed by the authors and fellow GT owners.

Joey: Spoke with Rich Roback of the Ford GT build team and he confirmed everything you wrote about in Chapter 6.

I ran into a number of people at Carlisle looking to buy a GT and told them that anyone thinking of buying a GT should read this book first. To paraphrase the late Sy Syms an educated consumer is the best buyer.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
The book was a huge hit at Carlisle! Seeing Joey & Marcie was great! Thanks for both of your efforts.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Wrapped up a LONG weekend today.......found a nail in the trailer tire as we were loading cp-1.......thank God we switched it before I came home...Thanks Rich Roback and Lee Holman and Aaron, for all your help.........
Tomorrow will post pics but it was alot of fun and I think we made alot of people happy in not so happy times...Nardo must have put at least 200 people in his yellow gt just to take pictures,as with cp-1....dropping the chains and letting everyone enjoy them makes a big difference...Ford needs another halo car.....it was the same story day after day after day......3 rows deep from 8 am till 6pm.........tons of questions and alot of photos.....just great......getting some sleep , by the way Marcie said we sold 75 of the 100 books..........so anyone left its now or never.....enjoy gtjoey1314 and thanks to everyone for coming down and supporting us and the GT.......

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Just placed my order.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
View attachment 20812
Just placed my order.

MT......I could have brought it to you at the Houston gathering in 2 weeks. I should have brought a couple back but I was so busy my mind just wasn't thinking. On the flight back I looked in the dictionary and beside the word "gentleman" there was a photo of GTJoey.......and beside the word "lady" there was a photo of Marcie!

Last edited:

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Just a word of caution before you SELL all the Original BOOKS>...several of us with damaged books have sent our damaged books back to Marcie as instructed. They need to be replaced with good, undamaged books from the original 1000 printed(with the foil seals in the covers).
Glad everyone had a good time, but I do want my two undamaged books to read.
andy (AJB)

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
another

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I was told this gorgeous, trick 56 Ranch wagon belongs to "The Architect". This car was absolutely one the best quality, most amazing cars on display....and I'm picky.

Last edited:

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Joey interviewing Bill Sheffer. Bill was one of the builders of the GT engines and he built the engine in the Nardo GT. WOW!!!!!