The Eve before the big day...

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Wow, great final piece of a beautiful setup!!!!!! Beautiful car, garage, and driveway!!!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Very impressive garage. Car not too shabby either :)

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
by the way...., you guys not wear shoes over there? :)

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
by the way...., you guys not wear shoes over there? :)

Haha. shoes are optional especially after the winter we had.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
b

Last edited:

mopar

GT Owner
Jan 23, 2014
grosse ile mich
i stood at the end of my driveway for a hour waiting for the truck the high that day was +5 lol

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
So I'm curious how much time you spent on the baby's bedroom before she was born? That garage didn't get to look like that in the couple of week since you pulled the trigger. Obviously you'd been contemplating this for a long time !!!

Enjoy it!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
So I'm curious how much time you spent on the baby's bedroom before she was born? That garage didn't get to look like that in the couple of week since you pulled the trigger. Obviously you'd been contemplating this for a long time !!!

Enjoy it!

It's kind of funny but 2.5 years ago, my wife wanted a pool and I wanted manland. We compromised and built a pool with a poolhouse. Of course the poolhouse had to have enough room for two cars and a poker room. She wanted an outdoor kitchen with an entertaining area. When construction started, we drew a line in the sand and she had her space and I had mine for design. After a couple months during construction, she just flat out said, " your building a baby's room aren't you?" Haha. Well, it took a couple years for the baby to arrive but better late than never.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Great buy and great story of getting prepped.
You will have the best summer of your life!
Congratulations!

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Brian, I have no idea how I missed this delivery thread (actually, I do, I was in Alaska), but WOW!!! Congratulations on the car, and what a perfect garage to put it into. So much win going on there.

Thanks for sharing your joy with us.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Epic!

In case u need for Gulf Art

http://www.nicolashunziker.com/gulf.html

http://www.shophunziker.com/categor...in a couple of the pixs. He does great work.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Beautiful set up! Welcome to the forum and congrats!!!