The Eve before the big day...

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I live just west of Lansing. I would definetly be interested in doing a cruise sometime.

Go Green!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Do you have it yet? Probably. Driving it instead of posting to forums :) Give us an update when you come down from the clouds.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Do you have it yet? Probably. Driving it instead of posting to forums :) Give us an update when you come down from the clouds.

Wow, wow, wow! I do not know what to say. Awesome machine, thank you, David. I put a few miles on it today before it started to rain. After parking it in the garage, my family and friends just stared at it for hours. Just a great experience. Will post some pics soon....

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Way to go BAT! You will be having some fun this summer!!! A cool car.

Ed

PS Think about the Rally in October! We'd all all love to meet you & get 100 GTs together.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Thanks for the clamshell suggestion. I found my car on this forum. It was the heritage with all the awesome memorabilia. Thanks, Dave!

You are welcome Brian! Thank you and enjoy the car!!!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
DSC_5457.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
DSC_5476.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_5481.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_5488.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Congrats. Car looks great (I know, I'm biased) but enjoy the heck out of it! We all know what that special feeling is as the car is unloaded off of the truck but it is even more special to drive. Word of warning, open the door ALL the way or duck when you get out :)

ben

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
b

Last edited:

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Of course it starts to rain on the parade. :frown

DSC_5548.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
b

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Damn! Nice garage!

Congratulations!

:cheers

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
b

Last edited:

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
b

Last edited:

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Soooo cool! Love the outdoor pieces as well. Nicely done, sir! Did you do a super-fast garage remodel for the new Heritage? Or had you been shopping (very seriously, apparently) for a new Heritage for a while?

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Congrats. Great car you pick up.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Soooo cool! Love the outdoor pieces as well. Nicely done, sir! Did you do a super-fast garage remodel for the new Heritage? Or had you been shopping (very seriously, apparently) for a new Heritage for a while?

I built this garage a couple years ago while shopping for a heritage. It has been a fun ride.

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
The atention to details is superb. That place deserves a SPF Gulf GT40 next to the GT.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Wow, unbelievable. My car has found the best home in the world.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
WOW, I believe that is the best home in the world for your GT. Made for each other. Enjoy and thanks for the outstanding pictures which makes the hair stand up on your arms!. Beautiful welcoming party for a special Ford GT.