Thank you DAVE !!!

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Just talked to Floridaho Chris, he went on and on about how much fun he had this year, maybe the most ever. Damn I'm bummed I missed this one.:frown

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
Someone at the rally mentioned that this is like a family reunion that you want to go to, and it is but it's our GT family! We were only disapointed that everyone we met at previous rallies didn't make this one, you know who you are. Great job Dave and thank you once again.
Vince and Pattie

Mark McGowan

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 31, 2006
It really a tight family that is so open the new owners. There was a lot of new owners at Rally 7 and I know every one of them left with the feeling that they been to all the Rally’s. Case in point, I lost my wife Tari on Aug 7 of this year to an incurable neurological disorder. Only a few in the Forum knew (DBK, Roketman and Specracer) about her condition that took her down over the period of two years. Ron (roketman) and Andy (specracer) called me several times a week for the last year and half to see what they could do. At Tari’s celebration of life gathering Andy and his wife Kelli flew from Boston at the last minute just to be there. I know no car group that would go so far above and beyond. The ford GT is incredible car but not half as much as the people who own them. Thanks again Dave for these rally’s that pull the car and the people together.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Dear Mark-

So sorry to hear of your loss of Tari. You are a wonderful person, and she was a great companion to you. My heartfelt condolences. God bless you.

Ralphie

PS - I'll always remember how stunning she looked in the lobby area of THEHotel in Las Vegas at Rally 3.

Last edited:

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Dear Mark,

Such a shock to hear of Tara's passing. My heart goes out to you and your family. May she be at rest now.

Most Sincerely, Jeff

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Here for you bud!! And of course, GO TIGERS!!!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Heartfelt condolences from Omera and I

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Mark,
So deeply sorry to hear of your loss. God Bless.

Alexander

GTX1 Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 28, 2011
Munich
Our condolences to you and the Family ! Alex +Mimo

Last edited:

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mark, Sue and I are so saddened to learn of your loss. You are in our prayers. Tomy & Sue Hamon

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
It really a tight family that is so open the new owners. There was a lot of new owners at Rally 7 and I know every one of them left with the feeling that they been to all the Rally’s. Case in point, I lost my wife Tari on Aug 7 of this year to an incurable neurological disorder. Only a few in the Forum knew (DBK, Roketman and Specracer) about her condition that took her down over the period of two years. Ron (roketman) and Andy (specracer) called me several times a week for the last year and half to see what they could do. At Tari’s celebration of life gathering Andy and his wife Kelli flew from Boston at the last minute just to be there. I know no car group that would go so far above and beyond. The ford GT is incredible car but not half as much as the people who own them. Thanks again Dave for these rally’s that pull the car and the people together.
It's a very special group.David thank you for bringing us all together.I feel especially lucky with the friends I have made. Real true blue buddies!

Joehand1

Tungsten GT Owner
Sep 20, 2007
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
It's a very special group.David thank you for bringing us all together.I feel especially lucky with the friends I have made. Real true blue buddies!

I am amazed at the quality of folks owning these cars....I seriously doubt any other car owning group is quite like this.

BTW Ron....on my way back to Hattiesburg last Saturday afternoon, Pandora played Rocketman...

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Dave,

Thanks again for a wonderful event. It was my first rally and I will treasure the memories. Look forward to the next 1!

ben

Attachments

• DSC_0094.jpg
    DSC_0094.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 93

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Our first rally and Dave took his time each day to make sure all was well and made us feel part of the group. Also set up a joyride with Andy for Donna and me.
Thanks for a great time.