Thank you DAVE !!!

Alexander

GTX1 Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 28, 2011
Munich
What a great Event !!!:usa

Not only was the introduction to my GTx an experience in itself, but the fact that I was on the track within 15min of me putting my eyes on her, was just mind boggling :rofl:rofl
Although we only managed to be at NOLA for the first Trackday, the amount of adrenalin this experience released, will only be equaled during my next skydive with Felix.

Thank you Dave for an excellent Event and for your sincere help to get us acquainted with everyone ! Many thanks also to your wife who equally deserves praise for letting you lead this exercise while supporting you by taking care of the family.
Another special thanks to Shelby for coming through all the way with the car, ELITE AUTOS is No.1 !
Thank You Stormcat for giving us a lift to and from the Track !

We are sorry that we did not get to know all the participants better, but we will make up for that next year !!!

Looking forward to see all you guys at the next event. ALEX+MIMO

Last edited:

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
+100000000000000000000000000000000

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Great to meet you and Mimo at the reception. Good luck in NY at the auction.

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
Dave, thank to you and all who helped put on this wonderful event.... evry GT owner should be here, it was my first event, but it won't be my last..

it was nice to put a face with all the members..

kurt

Joehand1

Tungsten GT Owner
Sep 20, 2007
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Thanks Dave!
Just rode with Rocket....OMG!!!
Great Event!!!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thank You Jennifer Dickie, Sue and all had a great time at the New Orleans Cooking Experience. What a wonderful first time experience . The lady's had such a good time, we must continue to have something for the lady's at all the future Rally's. Sue and other offer assistance.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Thank You Jennifer Dickie, Sue and all had a great time at the New Orleans Cooking Experience. What a wonderful first time experience . The lady's had such a good time, we must continue to have something for the lady's at all the future Rally's. Sue and other offer assistance.
Yup, big thanks from Roz to Bill and Jennifer for organising the cooking class - she loved it. And of course big thank you from me to DBK and others for another great rally

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Big Thanks from Omera and I to Dave and ALL who helped put on this event as it was the best. Thanks to Bill and Jennifer for organizing the cooking school, Thanks to Rocketman for giving Omera the ride on the track, Thanks to Andy (Specracer) for the brake pads and Thanks to NOLA for a great track. I can't wait for next year !! We met new friends got to see old friends and had a great GT EXPERIENCE.

Steve and Omera

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Thankyou Dave!!!!!!

Everytime I went onto the track Dave was standing there. Hopefully he got to experience some of the fun when I didn.t notice. He helped me with the Launch Control on the Shelby etc etc etc. Having been responsible for running many trips and events I know how much effort and time these take.

Dave, "YOU DA MAN!"

Larry

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Thanks DBK, Mrs IndyGT & all involved. What a great time.

Ed

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Dave, thank you for a fabulous event!
Every detail was perfect. Your hard work makes a lot of people smile. Janine and I have done a lot of cool stuff, but the Rally and the GT experience is at the top of the heap. We are honored to hang with such a world class group of folks. We felt instantly welcome and part of a great family. The creation of the GT is a special thing, and to have the opportunity to share the company of the creators, designers and developers of such a marvelous machine in this setting is an incredible experience, no matter how many times it happens. One could almost become emotional about it. Thank you Mark, Scott and Camilo for being the gracious people you are and for your patience in explaining what is common knowledge to you but mostly Klingon to us. Ourthanks to Ron, Mike and Chris for giving us a paddock home for the week. Your hospitality was wonderful. We met many great folks. Thanks Steve, Ed, Brian, Rex, Andy, Larry among a few for your warm welcome and sharing your knowledge. We came home with big smiles and great memories. The bonus is, our car still has only the bends that Camilo intended. Thanks againDave.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Great job and well done Dave and Francesca!!! Can't wait for the next one.

Any thoughts on having a couple of these a year?

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Dave and all....thanks... just got back tonight to Detroit.. another great event and a safe trip back. It was nice seeing all the old members and meeting the new folks..
The Blue Gt is a bit dusty and dirty but otherwise 'happy'. I will unload and clean tomorrow.

Andy and Margaret.
(AJB)

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
AS all the others have said -- Thanks Dave for a great GT Rally!

Gary

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
David,
You should go into event planning!A fine job young lad!
It was a perfect mix of something for everyone .We had great social time ,Track time ,Drag time,and cruise time to cool/ fun places .Even a cooking class for those who did not want to go to the track!
You're planning was spot on! You should be very proud!
Do you think 4 days was enough? LOL!
My best regards,Roketman!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
What a great Event !!!:usa

Not only was the introduction to my GTx an experience in itself, but the fact that I was on the track within 15min of me putting my eyes on her, was just mind boggling :rofl:rofl
Although we only managed to be at NOLA for the first Trackday, the amount of adrenalin this experience released, will only be equaled during my next skydive with Felix.

Thank you Dave for an excellent Event and for your sincere help to get us acquainted with everyone ! Many thanks also to your wife who equally deserves praise for letting you lead this exercise while supporting you by taking care of the family.
Another special thanks to Shelby for coming through all the way with the car, ELITE AUTOS is No.1 !
Thank You Stormcat for giving us a lift to and from the Track !

We are sorry that we did not get to know all the participants better, but we will make up for that next year !!!

Looking forward to see all you guys at the next event. ALEX+MIMO

Hey Alex, it was great to meet you and Mimo, I am happy you enjoyed the car. It was great to meet all of the other first timers and as always a great big Thanks to DBK / Dave and Francesca for all thier work !!

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
As a noob, this Rally far exceeded the already high expectations I had. An absolutely first class production Dave. I know it takes a ridiculous amount of effort to make an event like this happen...and Amy and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Props to roketman for his patience with a 1st timer on the track and superb instruction skills (and sense of humor!). Same to NOLA instructor Dave, with bonus laps strapped into his Porsche!

A special shout out to Bill and Jennifer for setting up the cooking class. Is it possible the women had as much fun in "school" as we did on the track? I know some major female bonding was going on!

And, of course, a warm thank you to all for welcoming a new guy into this select group. My only regret is not having met everyone. Four days was not enough! :biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Alex, it was a pleasure to meet you and Mimo. Glad you enjoyed yourselves. Try to stay longer next time.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Thanks Alex & Mimo, and everyone else. It really means alot.

We love seeing old friends at these things, and we got a great group of new GT owners showing up this year. Hope to see Alex, Topshot, Xcentric, Wwabbit, beckertb, Joehand1, Mike Mosing, Sound Waves, etc, back again. Ok, maybe not so much beckertb. My back still hurts from full combat go karting against him. It was great to see everyone and hope to do it again soon.

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Dave,

I know what you mean about that BekhertB guy! What I noticed that he being a Doctor it was amazing that he would hit you at full speed and then throw a bunch of business cards out. Hummmm. That guy probably has an ambulance he chases also.

Thugboat