Shadowman Likes Cool Touches

Aug 25, 2006
Those are great. Any chance of getting some with the "GTX1" inscription? :cheers

Thank you for the kind words

I chatted with the folks responsible for completing the process and forwarded me the sample and "yes" GTX-1 can be inserted into the key.

There would be a setup and short run cost that would have to be shared between a few folks nevertheless the bottom-line is that a personalized piece can be offered which IMO is simply another cool touch.

Takes care

Shadowman

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Thanks Bill. Rick and I are in and I'm certain some other X1 owners will want them. :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'll take two sets. Can we get them in RED? BTW, get a hand model next time so we don't have to look at dirty fingernails. Stormcat's legs were bad enough. If you need it, send me a free can of this stuff for photos with beautiful hands and fingers.

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Bill, they look great. Thanks for thinking of us. I'll take two sets.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nice. I'm in for two.

Thanks

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
Really pretty, i'm thinking I have to, but just remember because the key and the car are so easily/obviously matched, you CAN'T EVER lose your keys! I know that a lot of otherwise honest folks would be sorely tempted for a test drive.

Aug 25, 2006
Thanks Bill. Rick and I are in and I'm certain some other X1 owners will want them. :cheers

I have the proverbial wheels in motion ...... it will happen

Takes care

Shadowman

Aug 25, 2006
I'll take two sets. Can we get them in RED? BTW, get a hand model next time so we don't have to look at dirty fingernails. Stormcat's legs were bad enough. If you need it, send me a free can of this stuff for photos with beautiful hands and fingers.

ROFL................ you kill me.

I should have placed the pieces on my legs for the photo shoot and then "A-Leg-Off" would have begun.

I will do better the next time, rest assured

Takes care

Shadowman

Edson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 28, 2007
Santa Monica
Wow, gone for a day or two and look what I missed. I am definitely in. Is black an option?

M

Mark O

If it's reasonably priced, I'll take one. :biggrin

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
+2

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
Thank you for the kind words

I chatted with the folks responsible for completing the process and forwarded me the sample and "yes" GTX-1 can be inserted into the key.

There would be a setup and short run cost that would have to be shared between a few folks nevertheless the bottom-line is that a personalized piece can be offered which IMO is simply another cool touch.

Takes care

Shadowman

I am in as well for a set of GTX-1.

Let me know what to do.

Chris Moody

CraigR in NC

Mar 30, 2008
Hi Shadowman, please sign me up for 2 sets. Thanks

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Sweet! Love 'em! I'd like one (easier to tell Mr. Moose keys from mine):biggrin

Mrs. Moose

Aug 25, 2006
*** UPDATE ***

By now many of you have come to know that I get all of my proverbial ducks in a row before I begin spouting data that maybe subject to change as such please be patient just a few more days and I will have all of the answers and the program fully defined with no concern for changes.

Thank you

Takes care

Shadowman

Aug 25, 2006
*** And yet another update ***

I have been in contact with the folks regarding this project nearly everyday and the final details are being addressed at this very momeont.

Here are a couple pictures for all to look at and hopefully enjoy

Takes care

Shadowman

Attachments

• DSC06424.JPG
    DSC06424.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC06440.JPG
    DSC06440.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Beautiful work. Finally, the dignity we have all been waiting for. The final piece of the puzzle.

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Shadowman is THE MAN! beautiful work! sign me up for 2 key sets! thanks again for ur ideas! :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Can you have some made up that read "Trailer Queen" for people like DBTGT? Is that your console? What's with the huge remote control?

Aug 25, 2006
Can you have some made up that read "Trailer Queen" for people like DBTGT? Is that your console? What's with the huge remote control?

Now to the term "Trailer Queen" in reference to DBKGT I can not reply however to the question about the remote I can.

First of all I hope that your were jousting however if you were not let me ramble for a moment.

The remote is nearly the same width and thickness as OEM however the tip in which the ring is placed is a little bit longer; now up close and personal it looks as if it should have come with our gals and the slight increase in length allowed for IMO the styling befitting of these gals.

This is a situation where function followed form because the goal was to create a very cool, unique, and vehicle specific key and remote. Could it have been made a bit shorter; certainly however not without losing the cool looks.

Now keep in mind that the internals of the remote are exactly as OEM; this had to be the case because the original generic remote that the gals came with will be opened and the button panel swapped between them as such the button portion of the case is as OEM.

Here is another picture

Takes care

Shadowman

Attachments

• DSC08434.JPG
    DSC08434.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 225
Last edited: