Shadowman Likes Cool Touches

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Janet looked at it and said wow......then "Where is mine?"

I said get your own GT first.

I grabbed the check book on the way to work and deleted Elite Autos from my favorites:ack

What was I thinking:eek

Favorites???? Better be your home page!!! :biggrin

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
About how long does it take to get them, I ordered mine June 8, and have not had any communication since then.

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
About how long does it take to get them, I ordered mine June 8, and have not had any communication since then.

It took about 5 weeks to get mine if that helps - patients grasshopper! :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Dear spelling bee champion, it's "patience," not patients (those are what I see, alive or not). You've been reading EP's posts too long (or drinking too much again)

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas

i ordered mine 10 days before you so i better get mine first :lol

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Dear spelling bee champion, it's "patience," not patients (those are what I see, alive or not). You've been reading EP's posts too long (or drinking too much again)

I resemble that remark :cheers

Aug 25, 2006
I got a letter from Andrew today with two small clear round pieces in it... but no key fobs yet????

I just followed up on this; you received the incorrect package and I am in the process of locating your fobs at this time

All the best

Shadowman

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Hey guys,

I buy quite a bit of stuff out of the US and it is not uncommon for the gestapo to hold the stuff up at the border from time to time. Unfortunately the border can be the wild card - not to say that this is necessarily the case with some of these key fobs but is a possibility. In my experience there is little a vendor or buyer can do but wait. :frown

Aug 25, 2006
**** UPDATE ****

We are on the home stretch with this project meaning that the last available sets are ready to be shipped so if you have been sitting on the proverbial fence now is the the time to jump off it; Christmas in July.

Takes care

Shadowman

Eamon

Aug 27, 2007
Arizona & Bahamas
Shadowman:

If there is still an opening to get a set please count me in. How much do I send to whom to make that happen??

I live in Tucson.

Thanks, Eamon.

Aug 25, 2006
Shadowman:

If there is still an opening to get a set please count me in. How much do I send to whom to make that happen??

I live in Tucson.

Thanks, Eamon.

Hi Eamon

I sent you a PM

All the best

Shadowman

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

:skep :tap: :beer2:

Uuuuuuh, ackshully, that shud be: "You've been reading E.P.'s posts FOR too long", or, "You've been reading E.P.'s posts too often", shuddunt it?

Technically, to say, "You've been reading E.P.'s posts too long", expresses the opinion he's (dbt's) been taking too long TO read said posts ... would it not?

Now, of course, had you stated," ... E.P.'s posts 'TOO long", your grammar would have been correct, since " ' " before the word "too" indicates a word has been left out, and, in this case, the word 'for' would then have been 'understood'.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl :cheers

Professor Pockets

(Now, class, the professor committed a couple of punctuation errors in the above. For extra credit - what were they?) (Ya. I don't care either! :biggrin)

dbtgt

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
:skep :tap: :beer2:

Uuuuuuh, ackshully, that shud be: "You've been reading E.P.'s posts FOR too long", or, "You've been reading E.P.'s posts too often", shuddunt it?

Technically, to say, "You've been reading E.P.'s posts too long", expresses the opinion he's (dbt's) been taking too long TO read said posts ... would it not?

Now, of course, had you stated," ... E.P.'s posts 'TOO long", your grammar would have been correct, since " ' " before the word "too" indicates a word has been left out, and, in this case, the word 'for' would then have been 'understood'.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl :cheers

Professor Pockets

(Now, class, the professor committed a couple of punctuation errors in the above. For extra credit - what were they?) (Ya. I don't care either! :biggrin)

What Pockets said! :agree:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
semantics...
I love semantics... :)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter