Count me in.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
sema

Hey guys,
Just got confirmation from speedtv that I need to be at Sema wed/thurs. If any of you guys happen to come buy the Speed booth, please make yourself known to me would love to put faces to the names too. I will be sitting there signing authographs (this is a blast lol) for my show SHOOTING CARS..and doing an interviw with Bob Varsha......would love to meet you all....

Gino

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
myheritage said:
I'll try to be there. Will be there to search for stuff for my GT. Make that two of us.

Please post pics if you see anything cool. I wish I could go... Thanks! Have a great time!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Gino, can't make SEMA, but I'm looking forward to meeting you in Indy. Love the show.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
fjpikul said:
Gino, can't make SEMA, but I'm looking forward to meeting you in Indy. Love the show.

Frank,

I will be also looking forward to Indy to meet all of you guys. I just wanted to point out that as I belong to other car clubs and Forums, I am very appreciative of the fact that this is going to be a GREAT FORUM. I have never met a bunch of guys (gals) as informative and helpful as you guys all are. The dedication is amazing, and although it has been said before I would like to extend a vote of THANKS to DBK and GTJOEY for all of their time and efforts in making all of these things come to life.
Frank, I will let you know which body parts we might be able to use at indy(lol). (i'm a leg man myself).....and I know it will be very interesting meeting you and BONY. I really think u guys should be on TV...maybe a comedy show? lol

gino

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
I'm leaving SEMA early Wednesday afternoon, so I couldn't make the proposed Thursday night dinner, but this time works out great as a final stop before getting back to the left coast.

Cout me in!

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
Please confirm time and place

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
LEMANSZ said:
Please confirm time and place

From Tim's earlier post:

"So I suggest that we meet at The Beach (The Beach • 365 Convention Center Drive • Las Vegas, Nevada 89109 • 702-731-1925) at 11:45 AM on Wednesday, the first of November. I will try to get there first to hold a table for 8 to 10 and will reserve it in both names (Tim Cantwell and the Ford GT Forum name). If one of you happen to get there first, do the same. Hopefully a few of us can get together!"

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Lunch

Tim,

Sadly I can't make the Las Vegas trip - even though I'm booked, have the hotel and everything. :frown There's is just too much going on at home. So I will miss the lunch and Thursday's dinner. I do have 2 credentials for SEMA. I'd be happy to FedEx them to your or Bony for distribution to a deserving party!

On the bright side - I do get to track the GT on Friday at Roebling Road and try out the new Pirelli tires. Giving charity rides for the Hilton Head Concours track day. :biggrin

Regards,

Gordo.

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
I can't make the lunch either. But looks like there will be plenty of folks. Have to get ready for the Wednesday night get together at my house.

But I will see everyone Thursday night at Caesars!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
We'll miss you Gordo, but will be envious of your time on the track!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I just became a GT owner and will be at SEMA. If it's not to late I would like to join you! Even if your booked up I may stop by and say Hello and introduce myself.
Brian

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
It's Vegas Baby

Have a drink for me. I hope to join you all next year

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
I'm sure we can make room Stormcat. Definitely stop by!

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Please, please stop by STORMCAT. We have had a couple drop out, and I could not get a special room, table reserved, so it will be a free-for-all anyway. Can't wait to see you all!

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Look forward to meeting you Stormcat! :cheers

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
SEMA LUNCH - "A SUCCESS!"

To everyone who made it to the SEMA lunch at the Beach, thanks for coming! I was worried that the "free-for-all" format wouldn't work, but thanks to Gordon Wolf, who came early to gather the group, we pulled it off. Let's make it an annual event! :biggrin

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
timcantwell said:
To everyone who made it to the SEMA lunch at the Beach, thanks for coming! I was worried that the "free-for-all" format wouldn't work, but thanks to Gordon Wolf, who came early to gather the group, we pulled it off. Let's make it an annual event! :biggrin

Sounds good Tim. Thanks for setting this up.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
It was great to meet some more GT fanatics !!! Thanks for the effort for putting this together.... Brian

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
It was great placing faces with the screen names and reaffirming what an unusual group of good people make up the ranks of GT ownership. Thanks Tim.